17. Please Don't Say You Love Me

H A R R Y

Harry was lost at words. He didn't want her to leave, heck he didn't want her to be gone forever. He knows they haven't made it official or anything but the more he thinks about it, the more he minded. He wanted her here, with him.

"W-What? A-Are you leaving?" Harry asked and Selena looked at him. She wasn't sure if she was going.

"I don't know" She said. The girls were shocked because usually Selena would say no but this time she is actually thinking about it.

"But your thinking about it?" Clarke noticed

"Yeah..." with that Clarke picked up her feets and walked away.

C L A R K E

She continued to walk as she heard Selena call her name. She ignored it and ignored the stares until someone grabbed a hold of her arm. She got spinned around and her eyes connected with dark brown ones--Knowing it was Bellamys.

"You okay?" He asked

"No...my best friend is leaving me" Clarke spit out like the words were cutting her like knives. Bellamy looked at her with Symphony as he pulled her into a hug. She looked confused as she pushed him off.

"What was that?" She asked confused.

"A hug" Bellamy answered

"No, there was something between the hug" Clarke raised an eyebrow until she came to realization

"OMG" Clarke said eyes widen "Please don't say you love me" Clarke muttered but Bellamy heard. He looked up at her.

"I'm sorry it--"

"--no, no. Dammit Bellamy" Clarke argued as she begin to walk away. She covered her ears until she was pulled into a empty room.

"You think I wanted this" Bellamy said "you think I wanted to feel this way. Please, you were a fucking...Princess. I hated you and all of a sudden these feelings rushed to me" Clarke heart was racing and the butterflies were all over her stomach.

"Stop!" Clarke ordered

"I can't help these feeling Clarke. They are out of my control. I'm in love with you."

"You can't be!"

"Why not?!"

"Because...because I'm bad for you. You can't say you love me because I don't feel the same way. I don't love you" Clarke screamed

"I find that hard to believe" Bellamy said grabbing a hold of her hand.

"You don't feel the electricity when our hands meet" he said as she looked down

"No" She lied

"How about when I wrap my arms around you" he said pulling her closer as there body meet

"No" She lied

"How about now?" He asked as he lift her chin up and connected his lips to hers.

She immediately pulled away and slapped his face and walked away

She immediately pulled away and slapped his face and walked away. The minute she walked out that door, her hands were brought up to her lips as she felt them. The warm sensation she had when there lips touched.

xxxx

H A R R Y

The next day came by and today was the day they will find out if Selena is leaving. No one wanted her gone. They all grew to love her. The boys stayed over at the girls place. Bellamy and Clarke didn't even speak since last incident.

Harry and Selena were sleeping right next to each other. His arms secured her waist making sure she won't leave him alone. Selena wiggled to face him as she kissed his lips making him groggily respond back by kissing her back.

"Good morning" Selena giggled.

"Morning babe" he said back to her. She sat up and he followed as he noticed Selena biting her lip.

"Your leaving" the words slipping out of his mouth and that caught Selena off guard.

"You know since I was little I always wanted to know what it would be like to have a family. A mother and father...sister " Selena said and Harry eyes lite up.

"I want to experience it. I want to have a family. I'm sorry harry" Harry nodded understanding

"What about us?" He asked

"What do you mean?" She asked

"What about us? What are we going to do?"

"I dont know" Selena honestly responded "we break up. We can be friends" Selena said

"I can't just be your friend. You mean the world to me. Selena I know I haven't said this but...I'm in love with you. I have been for awhile and I didn't know how to say it" Selena smiled as she connected her lips to his.

"It's perfect

"It's perfect. I love you"

They walked downstairs, Selena sees Clarke as she took a deep breath and wanted to talk to the girls, alone. They followed her to the room while harry stayed with the guys, already telling them.

S E L E N A

"Your leaving" Lydia frowned.

"I am. I decided I want to have a life with a family. I want this guys" Elena nodded hugging her.

"Clarke your like my big sister and I want to thank you for treating me like a big sister...I'm going to miss you" Selena cried as she hugged Clarke. Clarke nodded wiping her tears as the girls did a group hug.

"Bellamy said he loves me" the girls broke out of the hug and stared at Clarke shocked.

"What? What did you say?" Elena asked

"I told him not to tell me that he loves me because I might not say it back!" Clarke said. Selena looked at her

"Might not say it back? Clarke you love him and you didn't say anything back." Selena said

"I don't love him." Clarke said

"Oh honey, your in denial" Lydia said getting up.

"Tell him before it's to late." Lydia smiled

"Well, im a fucking princess" Clarke laughed

"Naah, Plastic dolls" Selena laughed as they hugged each other.

"I'm going to miss this" Selena said

"Awwww"