Chapter 15

CECE'S POV

             I wake up to the sound of someone's alarm clock on their phone. I groan and get up to turn it off. It was in Mikey's room, I see Luke and Mikey cuddling. I go on twitter.

@Little_Cece09: Look how cute @Luke5SOS and @Michael5SOS are... Lol They look warm and cuddly I want them! It's okay I'll ask @Calum5SOS or @Ashton5SOS to see if one of them are up for a cuddle.... www.twitter.com/hfofcewcburv #MUKEAF

                   The boys' phones start ringing. Cal wakes up. "Cece?" Cal says groggily. "Hi" I whispered. "Come up here. We need to wake up the boys soon" Cal said. "Wanna prank Luke and the rest of the boys?" I suggested. "How?" Cal asked. "Watch" I said as I got up. Cal looked at me. "GUYS!!! WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT! " I yelled. All of a sudden the boys are tumbling out of  bed. "WHAT?" Ash panicked. Cal and I started laughing. "You guys are dicks" Mikey says with his  morning voice. "What time is it?" Luke asks. "its about 2 AM ya'll woke me up with the phone" I said. ""Ya'll?" Ash said. "Yeah ya'll as in you, luke, Mikey, and Calum" I said. "We should go check in early at the airport cause if we don't then we might get shitty seats" Ash says. "I should text Ben or Jack to see if mum is ready and so one of them can take us to the airport" Luke said as he grabbed his phone. "Luke can I borrow a t-shirt?" I asked."Yeah babe get one just make sure you have a hoodie cause Niall told me it was balls cold" Luke said. "Okay baby" I said as I get his anti-culture shirt. I grabbed Jamie's hoodie and put it on. 

LUKE'S POV

I made a group chat.

Hey Jack and Ben is mum awake yet? And can one of you take us to the airport? -Luke-

Bro it's 2AM.... Mum is in the shower-Jack-

I'll take you and check you guys in-Ben-

Thanks Ben I'll tell the guys to start getting ready tell mum to put on a jumper Niall said it's 'Bloody cold' -Luke

Well do Lukey -Jack-

            "Guys get ready Ben is going to take us to the airport" I said. "Okay Luke wanna take a shower?" Mikey asked. "Please if you don't mind"I said and got some sweatpants and my Sheriff shirt. I look for a jumper and put it on and my beanie. "ready?" I asked. "Yeah we are all ready" Ash said. "No one fall asleep til we get on the plane" I said. I got on twitter. 

@Cameron.Dallas: So this is what I see... My girlfriend that left me without an explanation expect a lousy note. I got ahead and get on twitter and see her with some guy..... Wow Cierra I thought you loved me... Who the hell is @Luke5SOS?

@Luke5SOS: Leave her alone @Cameron.Dallas she doesn't need the hate. @Little_Cece09 don't worry about him you got us. 

               This was her ex-boyfriend. "Cal can you go on twitter for a second" I said. Cece was helping the boys put the bags outside. She left her phone. "Who the hell is Cameron?!?! i'm going to beat him when i see him" Cal was pissed. "I don't know what to do... She's going to be so heartbroken." I said. "Don't let her see it" Cal said. "How?" I asked. "Delete it and either don't let her have her phone or make her make a new account" Cal said. "Alright but don't bring it up now" I said. I get on her phone and block Cameron. I block my tweet, so she can't see it. 

CECE'S POV

          I come back inside. "Luke? Ben is here" I said. "Coming i'm just getting your phone and Cal is helping me with picking up my back pack." Luke said. I waited, about 10 mins later Cal came out. "Ready?" Cal asked. I nodded. "Let's go wait for Luke in the car." Cal said. I followed Cal out to the car. "Cece try not to fall asleep. Cause if you do jet lag is going to be a bitch" Mikey said. Luke finally comes out to the car. "Morning Ben" Luke said. "Hey Little brother. Come on Jack should be almost ready with mum.. I need to check you and everyone else into the airport well we have to wait for mum so we have her sit with you guys." Ben said. "I hope Jamie is alright" I said. "I'm sure he's fine babe" Luke said. "How about you give him a call when we land in London?" Ash said. "Yeah it's pretty early now" I said. "we're here" Ben said. We start getting out of Ben's car and I see Cal's and Ash's family waiting for us. "Mum" Luke said. "Cece dear are you alright?" Liz asked. "I'm fine just tired." I said. "Lukey" Vicki called out. I start to feel sick. "Cece you okay?" Jack looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine" I said. "You sure you look a little pale" Luke said worried. "I'm fine babe" I said. "Let's go get you guys checked in" Liz said. Liz leaves us alone. The boys were done saying good bye to their families. I put in my headphones. I listen to  If you can't hang by Sleeping with Sirens. I let the music drain out my thoughts.

"Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me,
So I gave her everything,
She turned out to be a cheat
Said she'd been thinking for a long time
And she found somebody new
I've been thinking that this whole timeWell I never thought you'd stay
That's okay
I hope he takes your filthy heart
And then he throws you away some day
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta knowIf you can't hang then, there's the door, baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door............."