Chapter 46

LUKE'S POV

"The babies are doing just fine.  Cierra is alright, but she is going to need to be on bed rest for a while" The doctor said. I look at her. I ball my fist. How dare they hurt them. My cece. Our children. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. It was Jack. "Lu relax see she's okay so are the kids" Jack tried to soothed me. "I'm going to fucking kill that bastard" I sneered. "Mate you need to calm down for the twins and cece" Ash said. He was right. "Maybe she should stay with me back home in Aussie, she needs to stay off her feet and I don't think touring is a good idea for her right now" Jamie said.    

"There is my daughter" Lydia said. I tensed up and stared at her. "She is not your daughter. You hurt her. She's coming home with me and that's final I will fight for her no matter what she is my little sister and you know what dad would be ashamed to know what you have been doing to her" Jamie stood in front of her. "Your father would be ashamed of all the things you have done such as leaving one night and never talking to us again" Lydia said. "Stop fighting with him.... Get out!" A little voice from behind me said. It was Cece. "I would listen to her" Jack said. "I am not afraid of some slut" Lydia said. "Get out.... I don't want to see you" Cece said louder this time. "I'll go get security" Calum said and left the room. "You are a disgrace to the family.... Your father would be ashamed to even say you are his daughter" Lydia smirked.

"Don't listen to her neña... Dad would be ecstatic to hear he was going to be a grandfather" Jamie said. Lydia started laughing harshly. "Listen here you fucking old bat you need to stop feeling salty cause all the attention is on Cece" Calum sasses. Security came in and took Lydia out. I look at Cece. "Cece?" I said. "I'm sorry Luke I'm sorry for leaving" Cece had tears in her eyes. "Don't be sorry" I said and hugged her. "You are going home neña so is Fabian" Jamie said. "But I wanna stay on tour with Luke" Cece sniffles. "You can't you need to be on bed rest for the kids on good and yours. You want them to be healthy don't you?" Ash said. Cece nods and sighs. "I'm going to book our tickets for the next two days" Jamie took out his phone. "I don't want to leave you" Cece whispered into my shirt.

"I know babe but we don't want anything to happen to the kids" I kissed her head. "How about we get some rest cause it's late" Mikey said. "Please stay" Cece whispered. "Okay" I said. "Come on guys let's let them get some rest" Jack said. He ushered everyone out.
--------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating guys been busy with school and work but I'll try to update more now.
Also it's a short chapter but the others will get longer I promise.

❤️-Alex