Chapter 24

LUKE'S POV

             "I can't believe they this to her...." I heard an american accent. "Jamie, You knew it would be dangerous leaving her with the boys." I heard a female Australian voice. "Vanessa.... She needed to leave.... Our mother found us. She can't have  her.... Plus that suppose idiot Cameron knows where she is.... I just want my little sister back" Jamie sniffles. I slowly opened my eyes. "Jamie?" I rubbed my eyes with my free hand. "Luke..." Jamie said. "I'm really sorry Jamie, I should of held her hand... I should of had one of the lads on the other side of her" I started to cry. Jamie hugged me. "It's okay Luke everything is going to be okay" Jamie whispered. "Luke?" I heard Jack. I looked up. "Oh Luke... Bro.... Mum told me what happened the whole story" Jack run up to me and hugged me tight. "Everything is going to be already" I said. "Oh Luke I wanted you to meet my fiancee and mother to my unborn child Vanessa. Vanessa this is Luke Cece's boyfriend" Jamie introduced us. "Jamie and Vanessa this is my older brothers Jack and Ben" I said. I noticed Ben won't come into the room. "Luke when was the last time you ate mate?" Vanessa asked. "I haven't... I'm not hungry" I said.  "Lucas... You have to eat... Does mum know?" Ben asked. I shook my head.  I get a text message from Cal.

Bro he's been waiting all night by the phone. Is there any news on Cece yet? *Photo attached*-Cal

No bro no news. Ben, Jack, Jamie, and Jamie's Fiancee are here with me... Do you guys wanna come over. Let Ash sleep... He needs it.-Luke

Do you wanna me to bring you some food?-Cal

No it's fine... I'm not hungry mate-Luke

          Cal stops replying. "So what happened the night Cece stormed out?" I asked Jamie. "Well She was pissed and she told me she would do anything to get her back. I told her if she ever did contact her I would file a report on the last time she was in the hospital for 'Accidentally falling down the stairs'" Jamie said. "Is this why she didn't want me to take her to the hospital?" I asked. "Luke there was a reason I left. I left because I couldn't take it any more... I would protect Cierra.... That women use to try to beat her I would shield her" Jamie's voice broke. Vanessa hugged him. "It's okay baby." Vanessa whispered in his ear. My twitter notifications were going crazy I noticed #PrayforCece and #WakeupsoonCece were trending worldwide. 

julietvargas0521: @Luke5SOS Please stay strong for @Little_Cece09... I'm sorry for what those people did to her. But stay strong hun. If you ever need to talk I'm here #PrayforCece #WakeupsoonCece 

             I smiled there were some fans out there that did care. I follow julietvargas0521.   I see Cal and Mikey run into the room. Niall is out of breath. "Sorry there's fans outside" Niall breathed heavily. "woahh Niall breathe mate" Jack said. "Hey Jamie" Cal said. "Hey boys" Jamie said.  "Niall this is Jamie He's Cierra's Brother" Cal said. "This is my fiancee Vanessa" Jamie said. "Mama Liz is on her way up" Mikey said.  I really wanted to see my mum. Mum came in. "Liz  this is Cierra's brother and his fiancee Vanessa" Cal said. "Hello Liz" Jamie said. "I'm so sorry about your sister dear" Mum said. I yawn. "Little brother what time did you go home?" Jack asked. "I didn't i stayed here with her" I said. Jack and Ben stared at me. "Yeah he hasn't left her side" Cal said. "Mate you really should come home and eat" Mikey said. "No I am fine Mikey I just need to be here for her" I said. The guys sighed. "I'm going to take Vanessa back to the hotel" Jamie said getting up. "Nonsense you can come to the house theres plenty of room" Mum said. Mum took them to the house with Ben and Jack. "Why didn't Ben come in?" Cal asked. "I don't know I guess he didn't want to" I said.  "So we brought the guitar and I got some chords ready" Mikey smiled. "Really?"  I asked. "Yeah We just need to  add lyrics to it" Mikey said.  "Isn't Caspar and the YouTube gang suppose to come?" Cal asked. "Alfie posted that he had a meeting so did Zoe" Mikey said. "Yeah they are probably really busy" I said. "Probably" Cal said. "Come on Luke let's get to writing this song" Mikey said.  Mikey and I started on our song.

CECE'S POV

       I see my dad. "Nenita you need to keep living" Dad said. "Buuut I don't want to Daddy" I frowned. "Mija, you have people who love you and don't want you to die. It's not your time yet" Dad said. "Daddy it wasn't your time to go yet either" I said. "No but you died before Jamie was able to walk you down the aisle Cierra Please go back to Luke and everyone else" Dad said. "But daddy" I started to say. "Cierra Look at what this boy is putting himself through he hasn't properly slept in a bed. He hasn't eaten... You seen those bracelets... He has more" Dad cut me off.