Chapter 32

CECE'S POV

I got up quickly. I rushed to the bathroom. My chest feels like its on fire. I knocked a glass cup over. I hear someone quickly run. It was Ash. I continue to vomit. "Cece are you alright?" Ash held back my hair. I finished and I had tears in my eyes. Cal came with a cup of water. Ash hugged me. "Where's Luke?" I asked before taking a sip of water. Cal started to clean the broken glass. "Cece?" Luke asked as he seen me lean against the bathroom counter of the sink. "Morning Babe" I said. I rinsed my mouth. I see Jack. I jump on him. "Jackie!" I hugged him. "Cece" Jack said. "Cece its 4 am baby girl you need to go back to sleep" Luke said. "I am I just got done puking" I said. Ash flushed the puke away. "So is it true am I going to be an uncle?" Jack looked at us excitedly. I nodded. Jack smiled and hugged Luke. "So Let's make food"I said. I was extremely hungry. "at 4:30AM?" Jack asked. "I want food" I frowned. Luke went to the kitchen. I see Cal dressed and I see him wearing my underwear. "Calum why are you wearing Cierra's underwear?" Jack asked. I go on twitter.

@Little_Cece09: When @Calum5SOS wears your underwear and feels incredibly sexy lmfao www.twitter.com/sexiiiiiiiasss

I go to the kitchen and help Luke cook. I smell the bacon. I feel nausea hit me. I run to the bathroom again. I puke. I flush when I'm done puking. I go back to the kitchen. I see Michael sitting at the table with his pillow.

LUKE'S POV

I go on twitter.

@BreakingNewsCelebs: Breaking News; Luke Hemmings, 17, Lead singer and guitarist from 5 Seconds Of Summer (@Luke5SOS)'s girlfriend Cierra Torres,17, (Little_Cece09) has been spotted inside of a drugstore in England looking at pregnancy test with Calum Hood,18, Bassist for 5 seconds of summer (@Calum5SOS). Is Cierra pregnant? Who's baby is it? Luke's or Calum's? Tune in later for more info!

I dropped my phone and looked at everyone. "Cierra you need to call Jamie" I said. "why?" Cece asked. Her phone started ringing. Cece got up and got her phone. She put it on speaker.

Cece: Hello?

Jamie: CIERRA SALINA TORRES! WHAT IS IT THAT I'M HEARING THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT?!?! QUE DE DIJE DE ESO CIERRA (What did I say about that)

Cece: Jamie calm down please.

            Jamie hangs up on him. I hugged her, she starts crying into my chest. "Shhh it's going to be alright. I promise everything will be okay baby" I kissed her head. "Luke he was my only family" Cece sobbed. I know I know" I rubbed her back. "What's is this bullshit! It says that you're pregnant with my baby" Cal was pissed. "Cal calm down they are just making up lies" Jack said. "Jamie won't listen to me" cece sobbed. "Just give him time princess " Ash said. I kissed cece's cheek. Ash hugs her. "Come on cece lets go lay down" I guide her to to lounge room. We wanted her to calm down some before we got ready for the show tonight. "Luke we need to get ready for the show" Mikey came in. "You go get ready Luke I'll stay here I'm tired anyways I'll just catch on my sleep" Cece said. "I'll bring her to the arena later Lewi you go with the lads I'll take care of Cece and the mini Lierra, they'll be okay" Jack patted my back.  I kissed Cece and got up. I went to take a quick shower and get dressed to go to soundcheck. When I'm ready we met the One Direction lads there. "Why the fuck is twitter going crazy saying Cece's a slut and the baby's Calum's?" Louis asked. "Because Peple are fucking ignorant!" I said slightly irritated.  "Calm down Luke, let's go chill out in the dressing room." Ash said. I follow the boys to the dressing room. I see Cece. 

CECE'S POV 

        I was playing with my phone till the boys came in. I had a random phone call coming in. I answer

Cece:Hello?

Unknown: Cierra? It's me Fabian

Cece: Fabian?!? OH MY GOSHHHH FAB! I MISS YOU

Fabian: I miss you too. Matt was telling me he seen you I was like oh my I miss my best friend. 

Cece: I'm sorry when I got to Australia I completely left everything at my mom's house that night so I didn't have my phone. Jamie bought me a new one.

Fabian: Nah it's cool Cece. Anyways I just wanted to see how you were doing baby cakes.

Cece: I'm good babe uh I bet you heard the news on twitter.

Fabian: What news?

Cece: That I'm pregnant.

Fabian: Oh that. Yeah Cameron was flipping shit when he heard. Babe you should of call the police that night.

Cece: I bet he thought the baby was his didn't he?

Fabian: The whole squad thought it was his. I was  like yeah a rapist father

Cece: Thank the fucking heavens  it's not I don't think I can leave myself around Cameron.

Fabian: Hey Cece . It's getting late I'll call you later. Plus Auntie Marie wants me to facetime you later and I wanna meet this baby daddy of yours.

Cece: We'll see

           Fabian starts laughing and hangs up. I smile and looked up to see the boys. "Hey guys. I was just talking to some family. That friend that came last time. Matt? He's my cousin I was just talking to his twin brother Fabian. Fabian is like my best friend" I said with a smile on my face. "I thought I was your best friend." Mikey and Cal frowned. "Fabian and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when we were in diapers." I giggled. "Aw" Ash said. "That's cute I have to step out for a moment." Jack said as his phone rang. We all nodded and he walked out. "Maybe we can properly meet them when we go to the United States" Luke said. I smiled. Jack came in with a shocked face. He looked like he seen a ghost. He drops his phone. "Jack?" I ask. No reply. "Jack you're scaring me" Luke looked at Jack with concern in his eyes.