Chapter 43

CECE'S POV

                  "Excuse you young man stay out of this" Lydia said. "Why? When you are verbally abusing a pregnant mother.  Jamie is doing one hell of a better job raising Cierra rather than a good for nothing mother! And don't you dare tell my brother what he is doing to do or how is future is going to because no one knows not even a witch like you so shut the fuck up! Calum can say whatever he wants so can everyone else. We love Cierra! She is part of the family! My mother is a better mother to her than you'll ever be!" Jack snapped. Luke pulled Jack back a bit. Ash and Calum pulled me behind them. "Your mother isn't doing a very good job since her son got a slut pregnant! and she isn't here to watch her kid sleep around" Lydia said. "She can't be here cause unlike you she has 3 kids and she is home with the other one. She fuck off bitch. My mother is a great person you are trash." Jack was pissed. "We need to go now" I whispered to Calum. Calum nodded and told Ash. "Luke we need to go now" Ash said helping Luke hold Jack. "Sorry Tio Chewy y Tia Adriana we need to go I love you guys..... Our flight leaves tonight" I said. "Wait Mama. Papa I wanna go with them. I wanna be there for Cece she's my best friend please let me go" Fabian begged. "We need to really get going." I said. We left without Fabian. Jack was beyond pissed. "Jack we need you to calm down mate" Calum said. "That stupid whore" Jack mumbled. 

                "Jack breathe" Luke took his face and made Jack look at him. We hear Jack taking deep breaths. We get in the hotel. "Cece you do realize we aren't leaving tonight right? we still have some days here" Ash said. "I know I just didn't want Lydia to know that" I said. I see Calum changing into his onesie. "Onesie Party!" I screamed. 

@Little_ Cece09: It's a onesie party! its a onesie party! It's a onesie party! its a onesie party! It's a onesie party! its a onesie party! It's a onesie party! its a onesie party!  With @Calum5SOS   www.twitter.com/titturleskfjbsjv

                Calum's phone rings with a notification from twitter.  Michael is sitting on the floor watching the walking dead on my laptop. Ash is laying on the floor. Luke is strumming his guitar. I get a text message. 

Mama said I can go on tour with you guys 😁-Fabian

            "Guys I'll be back I have to make a call" I said. "I have to writing anyways" Luke said. I got the room key and pulled on my shoes. I dialled Fabian's number. He didn't answer. I guess he is busy packing. 

LUKE'S POV

                "What's the idea?" Ash asked. "We'll here are some lyrics." I said. I started strumming.

"  Hey mum, hey dad
When did this end?
Where did you lose your happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this broken home
Who's right, who's wrong
Who really cares?
The fault, the blame, the pain's still there
I'm here alone inside of this broken home, this broken home

Wrote it down on the walls, she was screaming it out
Made it clear, she's still here, are you listening now?
Just a ghost in the halls
Feeling empty, they're vacant now
All the battles, all the wars, all the times that you've fought
She's the scar, she's the bruises, she's the pain that you brought
There was life, there was love
Like a light and it's fading out  
" I started singing. 

                   The boys stared at me. "Luke was that song about...." I cut Cal off, "Yeah". Ash and Mikey had tears in their eyes. The song was about Cece. I wrote alot of  song about her. I didn't know how end to get them off my chest. Cece comes back to the room. "Ash? Mikey? are you guys alright?" Cece asked. "Yeah Cece" Ash said softly. Mikey nodded. Cal hugged Cece. She was a fighter. I looked at her. I then realized that I'm in love with Cierra Salina Torres.  I had a smile on my face. "Luke are you okay?" Cece asked. "Yeah" I said. "So Fabian is joining me on tour" Cece said. "That's great" Cal said. We all agreed. "Cece, Luke wrote a song about you" Mikey blurt out. My smile dropped. "Really?" Cece looked at me. I nodded. "Can I hear it?" Cece asked. "It's not really yet" I said quickly. I really wasn't done with the song and I didn't want to see her reaction yet. I glared at Mikey. "Well what do you guys wanna do?" Jack asked. "let's go swimming" Mikey said. Everyone agreed. "Where it's cold outside" Cece said. "The indoor pool" Cal sassed in a duh tone. "Asian one shut it" Cece sassed. We started cracking up.