Chapter 49

LUKE'S POV

                     It's been two months since she left. At the moment the boys and I are staying in California. I seen that she was holding Vanessa's and Jamie's new born son. She won't answer any of my calls. I don't even know the address of the new house. I wish I was right next to her. My babies are going to be born soon and it pains me that she ain't going to let me be near them. But that's my own fault. I sigh. "Mate she will come back eventually. You gotta let her live her own life" Ash sighed. "but I love her Ash I made a stupid stupid mistake and now she hates me" I said. "We leave back to Aussie soon"Ash says. "Maybe I'll be able to see her" I said hopeful. "Mate I don't think she's in Sydney anymore" Ash said. "You're probably right" I sighed and looked down. She makes me smile. "when do we leave?" I asked. "In a month we need to finish the album" Ash said. I look at the picture of us in my wallet. Her smile was so bright. She always brightened up my day. 

ASH'S POV

           Luke can't know that we still have contact with her, he is going to be so pissed by this. My phone vibrates. 

Hey Ash hopefully you can come and visit. I want you to meet the newest addition to our family his name is Miguel Angel -Cece

I will change my flight want me to ask Mikey to come with me?-Ash

Yes please I should probably let you guys go since I have to go to the doctors today with fabian-Cece

Ultrasound?-Ash

Yeah -Cece

Pictures!!!-Ash 

              I put my phone down. I look for Mikey. I find him. "Hey I need to talk to you" I said. "Want to go out to get coffee?" Mikey asked. "yeah" I said. We quickly left the house with out telling the other boys. "So Cece wants us to fly to Adelaide to see her" I said. "Really?" Mikey smiled. "yeah but we can't let the other boys know why we are going to Adelaide. Cause Luke will go crazy and want to come and Cece doesn't need the stress." I said. "I see what you mean" Mikey said. "The babies should be here soon maybe by Christmas" I said. "Does she know what they are yet?" Mikey asked. "No not yet but she's going today to the doctors" I said with a smile. 

LUKE'S POV

            "Mikey? Ash?" I called out. No response. "Cal?" I called out. "Yes mate?" Cal called out. "where's Mike and Ash?" I asked. "Don't know maybe try calling them?" Cal said. "I don't feel like it" I whine. I got on twitter. 

@Little_Cece09: Don't know why been feeling more and more like shit but this is all for the best they should focus on  what's going on in their lives and stuff. Maybe that person deserves better than what I was......

@Luke5SOS: I miss her like hell. why did she leave? Why didn't I stop her? I started writing her a song. It's for her and only her. I hope she likes it. I'm sorry guys that I been a shitty person

          I put my phone down and grab my guitar. I start strumming and writing. I had tears coming down my face, I didn't know till Cal started hugging me. I fucked up big. "Let me go don't touch me I fucked everything up" I cried. "Mate you need to calm down" Cal held me. "No I am so stupid I lost the girl I love the most" I sobbed. "Luke you need to just give it time" Cal said. "I can't I just want to hold her and kiss her" I sobbed more. Cal sighs and holds me. Eventually I stopped crying. Mikey and Ash are home, No one says a word to me.