Chapter 41

LUKE'S POV

           We sat back down. Cece puts her hands on her belly. "You okay baby?" I asked. "Yeah I just felt a hand on my belly" Cece whispered. We hear a gasp. We turn  around and see Cece's mom. "You're pregnant" She said with a look of disgust. "Lydia leave my sister alone" Jamie said. "I knew you were a slut!" Her mom was making a scene. Cece started breathing heavily. "Cece calm down" I said. "I bet you don't even know who the father is!" her mom yelled at Cece. Cece stood up and looked like she was about to faint. I caught her. I take off my shirt and make it into a pillow. "She's just faking it.... She's an attention whore" her mom told the rest of the family. "Luke carry her we need to go back to the hotel" Jack said. "The bitch is pregnant. And thinks that the baby daddy is going to stay with her" her mom starting laughing coldly. "Lydia...... this is the reason I took her away from you..... Cierra isn't faking it.... And the father of her baby loves her very much........." Jamie said. "You can go fuck yourself" I stood up and clenched my fist. Everyone looked at me. Jack pulled me away. "sorry everyone" Jack said. Mikey carried Cece to the car. I was pissed. "Luke you need to calm down" Jack held my fists.  I counted to myself so I would calm down. I did and we got in the car. Cece was laying on Mikey's lap. I sigh. We got back to the hotel and the boys and I were tired. I figured Cece wouldn't wake up so I took off her dress and out on a tshirt and took off her make up. She looks so beautiful. I kissed her forehead. "Listen Jack, I'm sorry I went off on Cece's mom"  I said to Jack.  "She deserved it but Luke you need to control your anger. " Jack said. I nodded and yawned. I got in bed with Cece. I pulled her close. My phone vibrates. It was a text from Jamie, Matt, and Fabian. 

Is Cece alright?-Jamie

Duuuuuuude Lydia was pissed -Matt

I clap for you Lucas-Fabian

She fucking deserves it.... No one calls my baby a whore.... and yeah I need to catch some sleep-Luke

          I turn off my phone and put it on the night stand. I go to bed. 

CECE'S POV

         I woke up feeling really hungry. My head was pounding. I feel Luke holding me tight. "Luke?" I shook him. "Yeah?" Luke asked. Its like 2 AM. "I'm hungry" I said. "Wanna go get some food?" Luke asked sitting up. "Wanna go exploring with me? I wanna show you my secret spots" I said smiling softly. "Alright" Luke said getting up quietly. I pulled on some sweatpants and a hoodies. "Dress warm its cold out" I said.  Luke listened and pulled on a hoodie. I smiled and kissed him. We leave the hotel room. I felt hyper. "Wanna go to a park?" I asked. "First lets get you some food" Luke said. We went to a McDonalds and got some food. I ate and felt better. My head still hurt alot. I ignored the pain. "Now let's go to the park" I said jumping up and down. "Alright babe show me the way" Luke said. My heart melted at his words.