Chapter 57

CALUM'S POV

       It's Christmas Eve and Cece still hasn't came home. Jamie and Vanessa are really quiet. Fabian is glaring at Luke and Azraylea. I don't blame him. Azraylea is a bitch to everyone. I don't understand how he can stand her.  Right now we are outside in the backyard. "Cece?" Fabian said. "Hey Fab." Cece said. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. "Where have you been?" Jamie hugged her. "The beach" Cece answered. "Babe?" Jonas said. I look at Cece she was holding her stomach. "You okay?" Ben asked. Liz gasped. "Her water broke" Vanessa said getting up. "We need to get her to the hospital" Jonas said. "Jamie" Cece had tears in her eyes. Jamie picked her up. Everyone was up. Luke and Azraylea were still sitting. "Luke what are you doing? Come on we have to go" Liz said. Luke looks at her and shook his head no. We all stared at him. "We don't have time for this..." Fabian and Jamie rushed her to the hospital. "Ben you take Vanessa and Miguel to the hospital with me, mum, dad, and Calum" Jack said. I looked at Luke. "Those are your kids you idiot" I said and left him. 

CECE'S POV

          "Where's Luke?" I asked Calum. "He's not coming" He said. I knew it was too good to be true. He doesn't want the babies. "Can everyone please get out" the nurses were pushing out everyone. I chose Fabian and Liz to stay. "I'm sorry my son isn't here" Liz said. 

HOURS LATER

                Little baby Isaiah and Isabella were born. "They are so beautiful" Jamie kissed my head. "They look like you and him" Ben cooed. I looked down at my kids. They both had his eyes but my hair. "Luke is an idiot to miss out on this" Jack said. "What is the names for the kids" the nurse asked. "Isaiah Christian Torres-Hemmings and Isabella Aubrey Torres-Hemmings" I smiled at my kids. Liz smiled at me. "You guys look just like papa" I whispered. I noticed Jonas wasn't here. I look at Vanessa. "He had an emergency" Vanessa looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "Okay guys let's let her have some rest" Liz said. "Can Calum stay please" I said. Calum looked at me. After everyone left Calum looked at me. "Can you please sing me a song" I said. 

"Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave, " she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky
To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away
(Can you hear me?)

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

Another day and I'm somewhere new
I made a promise that I'll come home soon
Bring me back, bring me back to you

When we both wake up underneath the same sun
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

She lies awake
Beside you
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
" Calum sang softly. I fell asleep. 

JACK'S POV

      "Luke you are a fucking asshole" I yelled at my brother. "She has Jonas for a fucking reason!" Luke yelled back at me. "She asked for you! She wanted YOU there" I screamed at him. After I seen Cece with the kids I went back  to Jamie's and I yelled at Luke. I was so fucking angry. "I don't see the big deal. She has Jonas so she doesn't need me plus I have Azraylea and I am not ready to be a parent anyways." Luke said. "I hope she doesn't let you see them. Oh FYI she gave them your last name" I left Luke with his jaw dropped. I rolled my eyes at Azraylea she was listening in on the conversation which I can care less. She treats Luke like shit.