Chapter 30

LUKE'S POV

         I watched as she cleaned my cuts. I hear the boys looking for me. "Cece they are going to see my arms." I started to panic.  "Shhh it's okay I'm done" Cece said and kissed the bandages. I put on a hoodie. "There you are" Ash hugged me. "Are you okay?" Cal asked me. I looked at Cece. "I guess I'm still alive" I said.  "Bro you scared us" Mikey said hugging me. "I'm sorry I just couldn't sing." I said in Mikey's ear. "Come on Buddy Let's go you need some food and cuddles" Ash said. "Uh I don't really want cuddles" I said. Mum came into the room. "Luke can we talk?" Mum asked. I grabbed Cece's hand and give her a look of 'please stay'.  Cece squeezed my hand.  The boys left. "Lucas can you explain why that was blood in the bathtub? Please son don't tell me you started again" Mum said. "Mum" Cece cut me off. "No Liz It was me I accidentally got myself with my razor whilst shaving." Cece lied. I looked at her. "Come on cece we have to go with the boys" I quickly said before my mum could question me any farther. We went back to the dressing room. I see Michael sitting on his phone. I go lay on his lap. I was tired and broken. Cece goes up to me and kisses my cheek. "Okay I forgive you I can't stay mad at the guy I love" Cece whispered.  I looked at her and sat up. I kissed her. The boys all looked at us. 

CECE'S POV

           "I'm sorry for the stupid mistake I made" Luke said after we broke apart from the kiss.  "I forgive you I missed you" I hugged him. "Can we go home? I feel a little light headed." Luke said. He looked tired. "Come on Babe Guys can you tell the boys we are going home Luke look like he's a zombie" I said and grabbed Luke's hand. Zoe went home cause Alfie called her.  I pulled Luke to the SUV, we went  back to the house. Luke looked tired. "Luke you need to take a shower so I can put clean bandages." I said. "I don't wanna" Luke whined. "Come on I'll make us some food while  you shower" I smiled. Luke went to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and started boiling some water. I was going to make some Mac-n-cheese. I make myself a cup of tea. I made the mac and cheese. I served Luke and myself. I took it to the table. Luke comes back with the first aid kit. "Come on let's go to our room so you can get dressed after" I said. 

          We went to our room. Luke was wearing nothing but his boxers. I see he has marks on his thighs. I frown. I get the healing stuff and bandages. I did it. He got dressed and we went to eat. I sat down to eat. I feel a sense of nausea hit me as soon as I started eating. I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom. I bump into Cal and fall to the ground,  I throw up. "Cece? Are you okay?" Luke asked. I throw up. Luke held back my hair. Liz looked at me. I finished and Ash brought me some water. I felt better. "What did you eat?" Mikey asked. "Mac and cheese" I said. "I did too" Luke said. "Luke isn't sick though. Cece its 3 am and you did this yesterday morning" Ash said. "What time did she puke yesterday?" Liz asked. "About 5am" Ash answered. I looked at them. "Cece maybe we should take you to a doctor" Cal said. "I'm fine I feel alot better see" I said standing up. Luke checked my forehead. "Well she doesn't have a fever mum?" Luke said. "Let's just go to bed it's pretty late plus we have to load up the bus tomorrow" Liz said. I started walking to our room. I got put on one of Luke's t-shirts. I crawl into bed. I felt Luke get in next to me. 

         I drifted off to sleep. We had about 2 days off and had to pack a bus. I got everything I needed for thee bus.  On the third day we were on the rode. Me and Luke shared a bunk. Some times or I would sleep under Cal. We were in the back lounge and we were watching a movie. I was cuddled against Luke. I been sick almost every morning. It's weird. It's almost as if I was pregnant. I highly doubt i am. But wait I should of gotten my period already. I tensed up. Luke looks at me. "Is everything okay?" Luke asked. "What day is it Luke?" I asked. "Um Like April 25th why?" Luke asked. "Shiiiiiit" I shot up. I get my phone. "what's wrong?" Luke asked with Ash behind him. "I'm 4 days late" I turn pale."What do you mean your 4 days late?!" Ash asked. "My period" I said. 

           "You're pregnant?!" Cal yelled. Liz came into the room."Lucas Robert Hemmings........" Liz scolded. "I need to get a pregnancy test" I said. "Let's just wait till we make a stop and we'll pick one up"Liz said. "I can't believe I might be pregnant the doctor told me that wasn't possible." I spoke. "I might be a father"Luke almost fainted. "we might be uncles" Cal added. "Guys we can't tell anybody got it" I said. "We won't" Ash said. "Liz you can't tell my brother he'll murder me" I said. "Don't worry and wait till Luke is alone..." Liz glared at Luke. I looked at Luke. "I might be a father" Luke kept repeating and repeating. I looked at the boys. Cal slapped Luke to knock some sense into him. I touch my belly. I might be pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I might be a mother at 17 years old.