Chapter 44

CECE'S POV

            We all got ready to go to the pools. Cal shoved Ash into the pool. I giggled and I see Luke walking towards me. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Luke" I started to say but Luke threw me into the pool. I pulled him in with me. When I resurfaced, I see Luke. "You Dick!" I yelled out and swam away from him. I see Cal and Ash. I swim towards Ash. I see Luke coming after me. I clung on to Ash. "Ash keep Luke away" I hid my face in his neck. Luke tickles me. I let go on Ash. I see how it is Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Luke hugs me and kisses my forehead. "You guys are crazy." Cal said. "Cece why don't we go to the city and see around" Mikey asked. "Cause I don't want to be reminded of some stuff" I said softly. Luke looked at me, I guess he heard me. "So what are we naming these wallabies?" Ash asked. "I don't know yet" I said. "How about Michael Jr. and Calum Jr." Mikey said. "We are not naming our kids after you" Luke said. "Good riddance cause I don't want to watch them if they are anything like those two" Ash and Jack said together. We started cracking up. "What's wrong with us?" Mikey said. "Cece?" I heard a familiar voice.  I tensed up. "Who are you mate?" Jack got in his view of me. "I'm Aaron I'm her friend." Aaron said and walked around Jack. 

             "Cece I thought Cam said you were going back with your brother" Aaron said. "I am. I just came home to see all the fake friends..., abusive mother...., abusive Cameron............., and get talked down." I said. "I heard what happened to Grandma Acacia" Aaron said softly. "I don't need you to feel sorry for me Aaron...." I said. I feel Luke hold me by my waist. "Mate, why don't you leave Cece and her boyfriend alone" Mikey said. "Boyfriend? I thought you're still with Cameron? Cameron said you were pregnant with his baby" Aaron said. I felt my blood boil. I shrug Luke off of me. "No the father of my baby is not that fucking asshole..... Aaron just go get out of here" I gritted my teeth. Aaron left and I was alone with the boys again. "Cece relax" Luke said. I look for my phone. I call Cameron. The asshole blocked my number. I send a text to Matt. 

Where the fuck is Cameron....?!?!-Cece 

Why what happened?-Matt 

Just fucking tell me Matthew-Cece

         As soon as Matt gave me the address, I started to put on Luke's shirt. "Cece? Where are you going?" Jack asked. "To fucking beat the shit out of Cameron" I snarled. "No you aren't you are going to go upstairs and calm down" Cal said and put a hand on my shoulder. I pushed him away. "No Hood I'm going to beat the fucking shit out of the motherfucker" I spat. "Cierra you are pregnant you can't go and do that" Ash said. "Watch me" I said and started walking away. I felt two pairs of arms grab me. It was Luke and Jack. "Let me go" I flailed. "Cece this is for your own good baby" Luke pulled me to his chest. After 10 mins I gave up. I started crying into Luke's chest. I felt Luke rub my back. "It's okay shhhhh" Luke soothed. "He just makes me so mad thinking he could control my life" I sobbed. "Don't worry about it baby" Luke said. "How about we go upstairs and watch a movie or we'll sing you a song" Cal said. I looked at the boys. I felt Luke lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went up to the room. "Can you sing beside you?" I asked softly. I see Luke get his guitar after he sat me down.

"Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day and I'm somewhere new.
I made a promise that I'll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.
Beside you.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was..."
The boys finished singing.

                         "Thanks guys" I hugged them. "Anytime beautiful" Luke kissed my head. "let's get you in the shower then to bed" Luke said and walked me to the bathroom. I started to get undressed. "NO SHOWER SEX!" Mikey and Jack called out. I see Luke blushing and started laughing. "Boooo you whore" I called out. "Nice mean girls reference." Luke said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got in the shower.I feel like getting in. We took a shower after our shower, I may or may not have given Luke a blow job in the shower, I got dressed and we went back to the living room. I started yawning. "I'm going to bed I'm tired" I announced and got up and went to the bed. I got in bed and closed my eyes.