Chapter 31

LUKE'S POV

I couldn't believe it. Cece might be pregnant with my baby. Ash looked at me. "Luke?" Ash said. I walked away. I went back to the lounge room. I sat down on the couch. Cal and Ash came in. "Are you okay buddy?" Cal asked. "I don't know" I said. "What are you going to do if she is pregnant?" Ash asked. "Be there for her of course I do love her Ash she makes my day every single day and I'ma be there for her"I said. "And we'll help you too"Cal said. I hugged them. Cece came in not looking at us. She got her headphones and went back out. I looked at the boys. "what if the baby becomes to much to handle" I said. "Well he is a Hemmings/Torres baby so We can put up with him/her because we put up with you two" Ash said. I glared at him playfully.

CECE'S POV

I needed to talk to Zoe. I got my headphones from the lounge room and had my phone in hand. I looked for Zoe's contact. I called her.

Zoe: Hello?

Cece: Zoe I need to talk to you

Zoe: What's wrong Cece?

Cece: I might be pregnant.

    Cece heard something hit the floor on the other side of the line. The line went dead. I sighed and turned on some music. We got to another town. Cal opened my curtain. "Yes?" I looked at him. "Let's go to the drugstore to get you the test" Cal said excitedly. I got up and put on my shoes. We go to a little drug store. It's just me and Cal. I got about 3 to 4 tests. We went to pay. We walked back to the tour bus. Liz was waiting for me. "Okay so you are going to have to pee on these and wait" Ash said reading the instructions. Luke looked at me. I did and I put the sticks on the counter. "Cece if you are pregnant I just wanted to tell you I will stand beside you 100% if you are or not" Luke took my hands. "How long do we have to wait?" Cal asked. "About 20 mins" Liz said. Someone comes into the bus. It's Niall. "Hello boys" Niall said. "Hey" I said not looking at him. "We were wondering if you guys if you guys wanna go to my,Liam, and Zayn's Bus" Niall asked. "Sure" Cal asked. "Alright well Ima go so I can get stuff ready" Niall left. "Well let's get out pajamas on and get ready to see the lads" Ash said.

   I went ahead and got on some sweatpants. I was ready. "It's time to look" Liz said. Luke held my hand when we went to the bathroom. We looked. It was positive. All 4 of them. My eyes go wide. I'm pregnant.
LUKE'S POV
    I'm going to be a father. I faint. Someone caught me. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a father. Mum looked shocked. "Ima be a grandmother" Mum said. Cece was pale. I hugged her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "It's going to be okay" I said to her. "We're going to be UNCLES!!!" The boys had tears of joy. Cece had tears in her eyes also. "Guys we need to get to the bus" Mikey said. We leave to the bus. "What took ya long?" Niall asked. "And why doesn't it look like everyone has been crying" Liam asked. "Well let's see were on tour, were home sick, and cece's pregnant" Cal mumbles the last part. Everyone dropped this cups or phones and looked at me. I hide behind Luke. "Cece that's amazing" Liam hugged me.
     Niall hugged me and Luke. "That's amazing" Niall said. I looked at the boys. They all looked at me. I see I had a text message.
Sorry about earlier, was just shocked. That's great news babe x-Zoe
I'm Pregnant -cece
   I put my phone away. End up watching some movies with the One Direction guys. I cuddle with Cal and Luke. I'm terrified to tell Jamie. Jamie is going to kill me. I am not going to become my mother to this baby. I look down at my belly. "Cece I made an appointment with a doctor" Liz came in. "Thanks Liz" I smiled. "Luke I might have to end up going home so Jack is going to be coming to take my place" Liz said looking at Luke. "Does the boys and dad know?" Luke asked. "Just Jack" Liz said. Luke looked at us and sighed. I kissed Luke on the cheek. He holds my hand. "I need to pack Jack should be on a flight now well since I talked to him a little bit ago" Liz said. I noticed Cal and Ash asleep. "We should probably go to bed" Niall said. "Come on babe Mikey I need help taking Cal And waking up Ash" Luke said. I woke Ash up. We go back to the bus. I got on Twitter. I noticed the picture of me and Cal at the drug store is trending. I look up at Luke. "What's wrong?" Luke asked. "The fans saw me and Cal at the store" I tensed up. "Everything is going to be alright " Luke said. There was a lot of things going on. "Come on baby lets get some rest" Luke said. We go to Lukes bunk. I fall asleep.
LUKE'S POV
   I wake up to my mom shaking me to take her to the airport. I noticed it was 2 am so it means Jack should be landing. I get up and kiss cece on the head. I got dressed. When I was done we took the car and had my mom load it up. I drove to the airport. My mom left and I seen Jack. I ran up to him. I hugged him. "Jack I missed you big brother" I said. We got in the car and drove back to the tour bus.