Chapter 33

LUKE'S POV

                Jack doesn't answer. "It's Ben" Jack choked out. "What do you mean?" My heart start beating fast. "He got in an accident and he's in the hospital Lucas...." Jack sounded pissed he raised his voice at me. "Is he okay?" I asked. "No Lucas He's not He's in a coma!" Jack screamed in my face. My heart shattered. I didn't wanna believe Jack but he was in tears. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was Cal. I didn't say anything. "Luke?" Cece started but I walked away from everyone. I hear someone running after me. "Luke wait!" Cece yelled. "Please cierra just go back to the room let me be alone" I said softly. "Luke please don't shut us out" Cece wrapped her arms around me. I sighed. "I can't believe that, that happened to Ben" I said softly. "It's not your fault Luke. It shit happens in this life" Cece said. "Why couldn't it have been me and not him?" I mumbled. "Don't say that" Cece said. "Cece can you please let me be" I said pulling away from her. I just wanted to get away from everyone. I just wanted to think. Cece lets go of me. I stand up and walk away from there. I got to a room that was empty. I got my phone and headphones out. I had my electric guitar. I listen to some Nickelback. 

CECE'S POV

         I got back to the boys. "Where's Luke?" Cal asked. "He asked me to leave him alone"I said softly not looking up. "Is he okay?" Mikey asked walking over to me. "I don't know Michael. Um I think I'ma go back to the bus, I don't feel so good" I said. I get my bag. "I'll walk you to the bus" Cal said. I shrugged and walked out. Jack wasn't in the room. "How are you?" Cal asked. "I'm fine. I just wanna go to bed I don't feel so good" I said. "Cece you know you can talk to me about anything you want"Cal said looking at me. "I know Cal but you should probably head back you guys need to perform tonight"I said. Cal sighed and kissed my head. "Just call one of us if you need anything" Cal said and walked away. I got in the bus and went to my bunk. My phone buzzed with a text, it was from Matt.

Cece, I need you stay with the boys. Cameron... He knows where you are and he is coming -Matt

Matthew, what are you talking about? -Cece

Cameron he found you-Matt

I dropped my phone. Wait I'm in the bus. The boys are going to perform they should be back soon. I relaxed. I send a quick text to Cal.

Cal. Matt just texted me. He said that Cameron knows where I am. He might be at the concert be careful -Cece

Cece, Do not open the door to anyone do you understand me?!?! NO ONE. We are about to perform. We'll be back soon -Cal

          I don't reply. I pull out my laptop and put on netflix. I watch some the killing. "Wow somethings never change huh Cierra?" Cameron said. I froze in fear. "How did you get in here?" I stuttered. "It's not that hard to get in here Cierra." Cameron said. I started to feel sick. "Cameron why don't you just leave me alone?" I said. "Tsk tsk tsk oh Cierra. Why should I have any desire to do that?" Cameron said. I sat up and got out of the bunk. "Why are you here?" I said. "To bring you back of course. I miss that body of yours" Cameron said. "I will never go anywhere with you...." I spat in his face. I try to grab my phone. I feel Cameron grab my wrist. "Ahhhh Nope" Cameron pulled you away from your bunk. "Let go of me Cameron" I said. Cameron pins me against the bathroom door. "I already did it once I'm not letting you go again" Cameron said and looked into my eyes. I try too break away from him. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS LET ME GO" I screamed. Cameron kissed me to shut me up. I try to push him away. I kicked him in the balls. He lets go of me. 

           I run out the bus. I run into the arena. I'm in one of Luke's shirts. It was cold. I run to their dressing room. "Cece?" Cal asked. "Cal.. He was on the bus" I cried. "Who was?" Mikey said. "Cameron" I sobbed and shivered. "What?! That asshole is on our bus?" Ash was pissed. Cal hugged me. "shhhh it's okay you're okay, Mikey get me those extra sweatpants" Cal said. Mikey got me the sweatpants. I put them on. I didn't have shoes on. I was scared. Luke runs over to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry babygirl" Luke said.  "Luke he was on the bus. He pinned me against the wall" I said. "That fucker is died" Ash and Luke said. They were out the door. "Come on get on my back" Cal said. I obeyed and got on his back. Cal walked us back to the bus. Luke and Ash were looking all over the bus. "They can't find him anymore" Mikey said. I see all my stuff was all over the floor. I grab my phone. I see I have a text. 

I will have you Cierra Salina Torres... You will be mine again..... -C

          I turned off my phone. "Cece are you okay?" Cal asked. "yeah I'm fine." I said. Luke hugs me. I start to shake in his arms. "Why are you shaking?" Luke asked. "Please don't touch me" I said and pushed him away and hide behind Cal. I see the hurt expression on Luke's face. "Cece I would never hurt you. I'm not Cameron I am not that asshole" Luke said. "Please Luke just stay away from me" I said.  "Mate Just give it a bit" Ash said. I walked to go home. I wanted to be with my brother or with Fabian. "I wanna go home to Fabian" I said with my voice uneven. "What?" Luke's voice cracked.