Chapter 34

LUKE'S POV

               "I said I want to go back to America to Fabian" Cece said not looking at me. I fall to my knees. "you can't" I said. "mate maybe we should let her" Cal said. "Yeah maybe it's best if she goes home to her cousin" Ash said. I get up. I walk away from them all. "Luke?" Jack said.  "What Jack? Are you going to yell at me some more?" I said. "I'm sorry Lewi but what's wrong?" Jack asked. "My girlfriend the mother of my child wants to go back to America" I snapped. Jack frowned. I see Cece run out here. "Luke?" Cece hugs me. "I'm sorry its just when Cameron touched me it reminded me of that night" Cece was in tears. I kissed her cheek. "I'm nothing like Cameron Cierra." I said. "I know I'm sorry" Cece whispered. "Come on let's get back inside before you get a cold" I said and walked her back into the bus. We go back to the lounge room. Cece sits on the couch. I lay my head on her stomach. "Um what are you doing?" Cece asked. "Nothing just wanting to listening to the baby" I said. Cece giggled.  "You guys have an appointment in 2 weeks. Mum told me" Jack said and sighed. I get up and hugged Jack. "Jack, Ben is going to be okay" I said. Jack looked at me. 

CECE'S POV

           "guys i'm head to bed. I want to get some sleep" I said and got into my bunk. I texted Matt. 

He got into the tour bus..... He pinned me on to the bathroom door. and Kissed me. I kicked him in the balls. I ran out. I'm scared Matt-Cece

Don't worry Cece -Matt 

        I go on twitter and see what's going on. 

@Calum5SOS: That moment when you really wanna tell the world a secret but you can't because it'll ruin the person that means the world to you

     I get off twitter. I was getting sleepy. I turn on the walking dead on netflix and watched that. I had my headphones in. It was about 2 AM and I noticed that, it was quiet too quiet.... I put the walking dead on pause and get up. I noticed Ash was in his bunk with his headphones in and with his curtain partly shut. I noticed Cal was dead to the world. Mikey and Luke were in the back lounge. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" Jack whispered into my ear. It made me jump cause I haven't realized he was there next to me yet. "I got hungry" I said.  Jack looked at me. My stomach started growling. I went to the little kitchen area. I looked through the cabinets. Jack pulled out a package of sour patch kids. "Shhhhh there Mikey's secret stash." Jack opened the bag. I ate some. We hear movement. Jack goes wide eyed. I take the candy and stash it in his sweatpants. "Cece?" Luke said. "What are you doing up?" Mikey asked. "I'm not tired I came to the kitchen to look for some food" I said. Jack is leaning against the counter. "Jack what are you doing awake?" Luke asked. "Couldn't sleep" Jack said. I see Mikey looking in the cabinets. "Who the fuck stole my candy?!?!" Mikey turned to look at us. Jack pulls them out of his pants. "It was my fault" I said. I took more sour patch kids. Mikey snatched it from Jack  and went to the back room. "Babe why don't you go back to bed?" Luke said. I went back to my bunk. I didn't wanna argue with anyone. Soon I fell asleep. 

LUKE'S POV

               I went back to the lounge room. Mikey was eating his sweets. "Bro we should go to bed we have another show tomorrow then we have to go somewhere else." Mikey said. "I'm not tired. I'm wide awake" I said. I felt really hyper. I felt like going outside. We hear a thump. "ARGH SHIT!"  Calum whined. We went to see what happened and We see Calum on the floor. Mikey started laughing. "Are you alright mate?" Ash asked. "Yeah" Cal got up. "Wanna have a cuddle sesh Cal?" I asked. Cal nodded and followed me to the lounge. We had blankets. It was bloody cold.