Chapter 22

CECE'S POV 

      We got to Caspar's and Joe's house. I knocked on the door. Joe opened the door. "Hey Cierra good to see you again. Come in" Joe moved aside to let us in. "Cierra!" Caspar hugged me. "Caspar and Joe, this is my boy friend Luke, his band mates and my best friends  Ashton, Michael, and Calum." I smiled. "Nice to meet you mates" Cal shook Joe's and Caspar's hands. "You too Calum" Caspar said. I smiled. "how's it going?" Ash asked. "Good mate. So this is the famous boyfriend you were talking about" Joe said. "Hello mate" Luke stuck out his hand. "My sister is in my room right now with her boyfriend they are recording a video"  Joe said shaking Luke's hand.  "Wait you are the famous Joe Suggest and Caspar Lee from YouTube"  Mikey said. "Zoe! Alfred!" Caspar called out. "Guys the lads and Cierra are here!" Joe called out. Suddenly a girl with ombre and a really tall guy come up the stairs. "Hi I'm Zoe and this is Alfie" Zoe said. "What's up?" Alfie smiled. "This is Cierra, her boyfriend Luke, and their friends Calum, Michael, and Ashton" Joe said. 

    "We should probably get going we are suppose to have dinner at Nando's" Alfie said. "Yeah we should get an Uber"Zoe said pulling out her phone. "Are you okay with Ubers?" Joe asked. "Well I don't think we should since we are with one direction" Luke said. "I'll call the SUV s" Ash said. "Good idea mate" Mikey said. Ash stepped out. "You know I actually have to interview One Direction soon since they have a movie coming out" Zoe said. "that's awesome"I smiled.  "Alright guys the drivers are coming." Ash said coming back. "So how does it feel to be in London?" Zoe said. "Since we know your accents aren't British" Alfie said. "Cierra you sound American" Joe said with an American accent.  I giggled. "I'm from America but I'm Mexican I moved to Australia to my brother's home." I bit my lip. "And we are from Australia.. All of us are pretty much full Australians" Luke said. "Yep we are" Ash said. "I can say one full line in spanish tho" Cal said. We all looked at Cal. "See.. Hola soy Calum Hood y soy Australiano " Cal said. "Which means Hi i'm Calum Hood and I'm Australian" I translated. "Impressive" Mikey said. I smiled and then there was a beep. 

     "That would be our ride" Cal said. "wanna go all guys in one car and girls in the other?" Zoe asked. I smiled. "I'll go with you two"  Luke said.  "Alright then it's settled." Cal said. The boys all went in one car and I, Zoe, Joe and Luke went in the other. "Caspar felt really bad about the coffee thing I told him not to vlog while he was at starbucks" Joe spoke. "It's fine I mean I been having to wash that hood but it's okay" I said. "Joe told me to check out the twit-cam and Wow Cece you have an amazing voice" Zoe said. I blushed. "I have been telling her that but she doesn't like to sing" Luke said. " I don't like to sing in front of people.." I corrected him.  "But Cece you really do have an amazing voice." Joe said. I smiled and looked out the window. When we get to Nando's. I noticed Zoe, Joe, Alfie, and Caspar pulled out a camera. Then I see all the fans. 

   "OMG! LUKE!!! CALUM!!!!! MICHAEL!!!!!!!!! ASHTON!!!!!!!!..." One screamed. "Ew She hasn't died yet?" Another screamed. "DID YOU HEAR HER WHEN SHE TRIED TO SING? HAHA SHE WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE" one fan yelled. I looked down and bit my lip. I felt someone pull on my arm. Then, I realized. I was pulled away from the guys. "Cece?!" I heard Luke call out. Someone covered my mouth. "Guys what the fuck did you fucking do?!" I hear Mikey scream. I felt people pulling my hair. "Cece" Joe called out. I get thrown to the floor and fan start kicking me. "Help" I tried calling out. 

LUKE'S POV

       "Cece?!" I called out. I see Zoe on Alfie's shoulders. "Luke! The fans are hurting her" Zoe said. I ran in the direction Zoe said. "Get away from her!" I screamed. "What the fuck?!" Mikey yelled. "Cece?!" I said. "Luke we need to take her to the hospital" Cal said. "Nooo Please don't" Cece said weakly. "Baby girl we have to" I said. "Noooo pleaseee Luke" Cece whispered.  "Cece I need you to stay awake" Ash said. Cece closed her eyes. I carried her. "What is wrong with you people?! Are you completely mad?!" Joe yelled. "Guess we need to take her to a hospital like right now her wrists are bleeding again...." I said. "Come on We can get the taxi" Zoe hauled a taxi. Me and Cal got in. "We need to get to a hospital fast please sir" I said with my voice uneven. "Luke?" I heard Cece say. "Baby I need you to stay awake for me" I said. "Buut i'm so tired" Cece's voice started to fade. "We're here" The driver said. I rushed out. Cal paid the driver. I rushed in. "Someone please help!" I said. Nurses rushed and took Cece in.  "Sir Can you please answer some questions for me?" the Nurse asked. I nodded. "What exactly happened?" the Nurse asked. "Fans took Cierra away from us and they started beating her" I said. "Luke I just called Liz she's on her way" Cal came in. I answered a few more questions and then we had to sit there and wait. I see the lads, Zoe, Joe, Caspar, and Alfie got here. "Is she okay?" Ash asked. I shrugged but didn't look up. I kept my head down and silently cried. "Luke?" I heard my mum. I got up quickly and ran to her. I cried into her. "Shhhh it's okay son everything is going to be alright" Mum rubbed my back.