Chapter 26

CECE'S POV

   We got back to the house, Cal carried Luke into the house. Luke was completely out. Cal put him on the bed. I go on twitter. 

@Little_cece09: Look at my little @Luke5SOS is curled up in our bed. It feels great to be back home with my boyfriend and my best friends. I missed naked @Calum5SOS, giggly @Ashton5SOS, fluffly haired @Michael5SOS, my irish brother for another motha @Niallsofficial, and my actual brother @Torres.J93 . www.twitter.com/feinvorijpk

     I smiled, Luke looked so adorable. "Cece? Please come cuddle with me" Luke said sleepily. I went to lay down with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I cuddled closer to him. I never felt more safe and loved in years. It felt amazing. I fell asleep for a bit. I woke up with a sharp pain in my ribs. I sit up quickly. I get up. I get out of our room and collasped in the hall. "Cal" I called out in pain.  I hear feet running up the stairs. "Cece?!?! are you okay??" Cal run over to me. "My ribs hurt calum" I winced in pain. "Liz said you needed to take the pills as soon as you got home. I have them in my room. come on babes.. They might make you sleepy." Cal said as he carried me to his room. He laid me down and grabbed his water and got my pills. I took them. "You can sleep in here if you want" Cal said. I closed my eyes. I hear Cal getting closer to his door. "You don't have to go... It's your bed Cal" I whispered. I felt Cal lay down next to me. I drifted to sleep. 

LUKE'S POV

            I woke up and Cece wasn't next to me. I get up and go downstairs. "Hey Luke" Mum said. "Hey mum where's Cece and Cal?" I asked. "Cece was screaming in pain last night. So Cal took her to his room" Ash was eating his cereal. I went to Cal's room. I see Cal had his arms around Cece and Cece had her head on his chest. I wanted to attack Cal. I restrained myself and went back downstairs. "What pissed you off" Mikey asked yawning. "Nothing.... Just about to go out" I said as I started putting on my shoes. I grabbed my guitar case and hoodie and slammed the door. I went to a near by park. I started to write. I strummed. 

Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking through a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

[Chorus:]
When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Bitter words spoken,
Everything broken
It's never too late to bring us back to life

[Chorus]

Oh, oh, oh, only reason, the only reason

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?

[Chorus 2x]

I finished singing. I sighed.

CECE'S POV

     I got up. I was so confused to why I was in Cal's bed with him. I went downstairs. "Morning darling" Liz said. "Morning Liz Morning Mikey and Ash" I yawned. "Hey" Ash said. "Where is Luke?" I asked getting a cup of coffee made. "Get went out all pissy about half hour ago" Mikey said. "Do you know why" I asked. "Nope but he sounded mad" Mikey said. "He took his guitar maybe he's out writing" Ash said. Cal came in and kissed my head. "Morning guys how are you feeling Cece?" Cal asked. "Just fine thanks for helping me" I smiled. "Where's Luke? Is he still sleeping?" Cal asked as he made a cup of tea. "Nope he left to song write and he was really mad" Ash said. "I'ma text him to see if he wants to go do something" I said as I pulled out my phone.

Hey Lukey, wanna go out and do something we can go exploring -Cece

I didn't get a response. I frown my phone vibrates. 

Hey Cece heard that you are out of the hospital was wondering if you wanted to have a girls day. ps Joe gave me your number -Zoe

Sure Zoe I would like to -Cece-

      I put down my phone. I go jump in the shower. After I'm done I see Luke laying on our bed.  "Hey" I said. Luke doesn't look up from his phone. I pull out a pair of jeans and a sleeping with sirens shirt. "Where are you going?" Luke said suddenly making you jump. "With Zoe" I said and started to get dressed.  Luke went back to his phone. Someone knocked on our door. I opened it. Cal came in. "Cece you need to take the medicine again but this one is a morning pill so you won't get drowsy" Cal said.  I took the pill from him and put it in my mouth. I took the water from his other hand. I see Luke giving Cal a death look. What the hell was his problem?... I put on some eyeliner and mascara  I left my hair alone. I just brushed it out. I get my shoes on. "I'll see you guys later" I said. Cal kissed my cheek. I see Luke turn red with anger. I get my phone and purse. I give Luke a peck on the lips and walked out quickly. I walked out and text Zoe to meet me at Starbucks. I ordered a drink and sat at a table. I see Zoe coming in. I smiled at her. "Cece" Zoe said and hugged me. "Hey Zooooo" I said.