Chapter Two

Tegan's P.O.V.

Once we arrived at the airport, we immediately boarded a plane that was on its way to America. When we got on the plane, Tessie fell straight to sleep and slept the whole eight hours. I had a hard time waking her up once we got to America so I ended up giving her a piggyback ride all the way to the real estate's office. You guessed it! Once I set her down in the chair, she was out like a light bulb. I don't think I'm going to run away with her again. She sleeps through 80% of it.

I picked out a decent sized house for us to live in so she will have enough room that I believe a teenage girl should have, then we bought the house. The real estate agent looked like he was going to have a hard attack when I just paid for the house hands down. I don't see what the big deal is. It's just about $200,000. We would spend that easily within a day at the castle.

Now we had to go get some furniture. This should be fun. I woke Tessie up and told her to stay awake so she can see her new room and then pick out what she wants in it. I have a feeling that there will be a crap load of pink and stuffed animals.

___________________________________________________________

Tessie: I want this one Tegan!

Me: You want them all.

Tessie: No! I really want this one. Can I please get it?

Me: Okay, I'm getting tired of this. I just want you to pick out which bed you think is more comfortable and some sheets you want. Then tomorrow we can come back and pick out more stuff you want in your room.

She looks down as if she is about to cry.

Tessie: I just lost my parents Teg, I want something to keep my mind busy from them.

Oh, now she's guilt tripping me. Who taught this kid this stuff?

Me: Fine. One bed, sheets, and a stuffed animal.

Tessie: TEGAN!!!!

I see one of the employees walking up to us. Probably to see if I'm harassing a little girl. But she's just as guilty as me!

Employee: Is everything okay?

Me: Yeah, we're just having a little disagreement on how much I can afford for her new room. And she wants the world inside of it.

Tessie: Tegan!

Employee: Well then little miss, would you like me to help you pick out some stuff and give your friend here a little room so he can do the same?

Tessie: He's my older brother, and yes please.

I turn to look at the employee instead of glaring at the little brat I call a sister. That's when I realize that the employee is a girl about my age, a really beautiful girl.

Me: Umm..thanks. I'll meet up with you in 20 minutes.

The employee blushes then takes Tessie's hand.

Me: And don't bother trying to kidnap her, she's a little princess. You wouldn't make it with her.

Tessie: Tegan!

Me: Have fun.   

The employee looks at us with a small smile playing on her lips. Man, she sure is beautiful.

Random guy: She sure is something. You call your sister a princess? I'd never do that. Brat is more like it.

I turn to see a blond guy with mop like hair.

Me: I'm Tegan, and yes, I call my sister princess to tease her. She acts like one.

Random guy: Dylan. Nice to meet you. The girl that took your sister is Nadia. She's a nerd.

I tilt my head and give him a confused look.

Me: Nerd? She's beautiful.

Dylan: You've never heard of a nerd? Are you one of those rich kids? I can tell by your accent that you are definitely not from here. England?

Me: Close enough. What is a nerd?

Dylan: A really smart person that is going to be rich and successful when the rest of us are working as plumbers.

Me: Is that a bad thing?

Dylan: For the rest of us, yeah.

Me: Hmm. I'm a nerd too then.

Dylan: No, you'll be a popular guy who will get hit on by all the girls in school.

I look at him like he grew three heads in a matter of seconds. Why would girls hit on me?

Dylan: You're a hot guy, the girls there will fall at your feet.

Well, things just got awkward.

Me: So umm.. I think I'm going to go look at a bed and get some bedding…

Dylan: I'll help you. I know you probably haven't done this before. Why are you in America now?

Me: We just moved here.

Dylan: Are you going to start going to school here? I can help you guys get signed up and show you around a bit if you want to.

Me: That'd be a lot of help. Can you show me where the school is today so I can get Tessie and me signed up?

Dylan: No problem. Now lets get you some bed supplies. Oh! and you, my friend, might need some condoms.

I think I just found the weirdest person possible to help me out.