Chapter Seventeen

Congratulations to Diamondpheonix for getting the question right. There will be another question at the end of the chapter for another dedication :)

__________________________________________________________

I don't think I've ever seen someone eat so much my entire lifetime. I knew they served a free breakfast buffet but I thought there was going to be a limit. Now, it's perfectly sensible to have an all-you-can-eat buffet. I also think that the owner of this hotel never knew werewolves existed.

Between Dylan and Jackson, they have had to restock the entire buffet three times now. The poor people in the kitchen are probably rushing themselves.

I finally got to the point where we were gathering a crowd when I decided it was time to go. Ashlyn ended up dragging Jackson out by his shirt and I had Dylan by his wrist.

Once we got outside, I started leading us towards the direction that I believe the witch is in. Alpha Andy said that it was a twenty minute to half hour walk.

Ashlyn: Pigs.

I turn my head towards her to see her shaking hers. Zachariah was walking right next to her. We found out that you had to put leashes on animals to walk them down the road so Ashlyn is holding his leash. Zachariah doesn't look too happy.

Great, that's just what we need; two whiney werewolves with bloated stomachs, and a pissed monkey on a leash.

Ashlyn: Do you know where we're going Tegan?

Me: Yes.... I thought.

Jackson: Great, my stomach kills. I was hoping that the witch could relieve the pain.

Ashlyn: You're the one that ate too much! You can deal with it!

Jackson: But it hurts!

Ashlyn: I don't care.

Zachariah slaps his forehead in frustration. I look around for Dylan and don't spot him.

Me: Where's our other pig?

Jackson throws his finger over his shoulder.

Jackson: He fell over a while back.

I take off running in the direction he pointed to. I ran around this corner and spotted Dylan leaning up against this bench. What I didn't see was the little old lady that I was about to run over.

Old Lady: Whoa!

I didn't get to process what was happening before I was on my butt sitting on the ground.

Me: Whoa...

I look up to see the old lady with her hands out and I could feel some powerful magic coming from her. I could tell that she was a witch and a strong one at that.

Me: Are you okay?

Old Lady: I should be asking you that. I'm the one who knocked you down.

Me: More like blew me away.

She looks at me with a shocked expression that I just had to laugh at.

Old Lady: You saw that?

Me: I didn't have to. I know what you are and what you're capable of. A simple blast like that is nothing for you.

Old Lady: How did you know?

Me: I'm a part of your world.

I relax and let my guard down for just a second so she could feel what I was. Her eyes went wide the same way that Garret's did the first time I revealed it to him.

Old Lady: Oh wow, you're a werewolf, a royal at that.

Me: Yes and we actually came here to look for a witch to help us.

Old Lady: My name is Avonda. Is there something I can help you with? I'm the most powerful witch in this area.

Me: Then you're the one we're looking for. Do you know how to undo transformation spells?

Hello my lovely readers. I was going to make this a long chapter but I decided that updating would be better than writing a huge chapter and then not posting it for another day.

Congratulations to Diamondpheonix for getting the Chapter Sixteen question right.

Now, forward to the next question and another dedication to one of my readers.

Remember, you can only get one dedication (let's say, per every 15 chapters) and I will not update until someone gets the question right. So remember to participate.

Now onto the question....

DRUMROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the special name that I call my readers?

Dudes

Babes

My Readers

My Lovely Readers

Friends

Earthlings

Followers

Good luck and don't forget to vote :)