Chapter Fourteen

Special Authors Note at the end. Please read it.

Chapter 14

In the previous chapter...

Alpha Andy: Have you found her?

Me: Yes. I have yet to confront her about us being mates but I hope that I'm already starting to work my way into her heart.

Alpha Andy looks surprised to hear this.

Alpha Andy: Who is she?

I pull out my phone and unlock it to see the picture of Nadia and I lying on the hood of the jeep. I show the alpha the picture and he smiled.

Alpha Andy: She'll be good for you.

Me: I think so too.

Alpha Andy: Well, I think it's about time to start our meeting with everyone else. You'll be going on a trip to see this one witch who can probably change the monkey back and you can bring a couple people with you.

 _________________________________________________________________

Tegan's P.O.V.

Two months have passed since I was talking to Alpha Andy in his office about taking over my kingdom again. After we left the office, the real meeting began. Ashlyn and Zachariah are still in the Starlight Pack. We found out that they've never been in a pack before but would like to try the experience. Zachariah is still in monkey form, we are actually just getting ready to head out towards that witch that Alpha Andy was telling me about. There's five of us going on this trip, Ashlyn and Zachariah, Nadia and Dylan, and me of course. Tessie will be staying at Dylan's house with Jordan so they can have a weeklong sleepover.

For the past two months, we have been doing nothing but training. The pack is already seeing great improvements. They're about as good as Garret was when I arrived to Black Woods. Garret, Nigel, and Nadia have been getting extra training since they're the ones who will be leading this pack when the current leaders pass it to them.

Now, you're probably wondering what's been going on with Nadia and me. To be honest with you, nothing has changed. Every time I try to make a move on her, something happens. Training starts, her phone rings, her friends come up and steal her away from me, or the school bell rings. So I'm hoping that I get somewhere when we go on this trip.

Currently, I'm in my room packing for the trip we're going on. Dylan is sitting on my bed, talking his head off like a chatter monkey and it's all going right over my head. I'm trying to figure out ways to get Nadia to fall for me. I really want to be with her but she seems to be avoiding me at all costs.

Dylan: Why don't you just pull her into an empty classroom at school and kiss her as if your life depended on it?

This snapped me out of my thoughts.

Me: What?

He sits up on my bed and gives me a disapproving look.

Dylan: You've been ignoring me for the past 5 minutes and I figured that you were thinking of ways to get Nadia to notice you.

Me: So you suggest I steal a kiss from her? Won't that make her mad?

Dylan: Steaming, but that doesn't mean she won't enjoy it.

Hmm, he does have a point. Plus, it's been said that once mates kiss for the first time, the bond becomes stronger. That would make her notice me, wouldn't it?

Dylan: But just try that and hurry up and pack. We leave right after school and school starts in...

He pulls his phone out and checks the time.