Chapter Seven

Tegan's P.O.V.

To say I was in shock for the next couple of hours was an understatement. Before I knew it, I was standing in the locker room for my last class of the day, gym. Dylan hasn't asked why I have been so quiet. I think he figures that I'll tell him when I'm ready. But if I do tell him, I will end up beating him if he tells anyone else.

I grab my shorts out of my bag and put them on. It feels weird to change in front of other guys. Plus, they keep looking at me weird and I don't know why but it's driving me nuts.

Me: Okay, what are you guys looking at?

Everyone but Dylan turns around and finishes getting dressed. Dylan chuckles then shakes his head.

Dylan: These guys aren't as in shape as you are.

I still didn't get what he meant but decided to ignore it. If they wanted to be weird, then let them. One by one we finished getting dressed. I had black gym shorts on with a shirt that I cut the sides off so it would get more of a breeze. It was comfy but as soon as Dylan and I walked through the doors, all eyes were on us again. I sigh, this is going to get tiring.

Me: This will end soon, right?

Dylan: What do you mean?

Me: I'm tired of people staring at me. The girls should really wipe the slobber off their chins.

Nadia: Then maybe you should put some clothes on.

Dylan and I turn around to see the girl that was at the bedding shop that I met Dylan at. I think he said that her name was Nadia. She is still the most beautiful creature that I've ever seen. I wonder if she's a wolf too.

Nadia walks in between us and all the guys in gym class watch her. She's wearing booty shorts and a baggy t-shirt. She turns around and looks at me with a smirk on her face. I contort my face into one of confusion and she smiles. I think she knows something that I don't.

Dylan: That's our Nadia.

Me: What do you mean?

Dylan: She's our...

Just as he was about to tell me more about her, the gym teacher blew her whistle.

Teacher: Okay people. Today, we are going to be playing dodge ball. Garret, Dylan, you're captains. Make it fair.

Dylan was the one who won the coin toss.

Dylan: Tegan!

I walked over and stood next to Dylan. Everybody was whispering things like "oh, his name's Tegan?" or "oolala, he's the new hot guy." To be honest with you, it was annoying. Yes, my name is Tegan. Congrats on figuring that out since Dylan just announced it. Anyways, Dylan and Garret kept calling names and Nadia was the first girl on Garret's team. About 13 more people joined our team and then the games began.

Unfortunately, I was the first person out. Why you ask? I guess it's tradition for everyone to go after the newb of the school. What really surprised me was that Garret was the first one out on his team.

Me: Hey Garret, I just remembered something.

He looks over at me then moves closer.

Garret: What's that?

Me: I have people moving furniture into my house and I think it'd be a little suspicious if a bunch of burly guys came into my house and went down in this secret room. I think that maybe we should do it after they leave tonight.

Garret: That's fine. We don't want the humans to get suspicious because that would be a crime in their world. I think it's pretty messed up that the person that last lived in your house would leave those people for you to deal with. But you did the right thing by coming to me. What time do the furniture people leave?