Chapter Fifteen

Hello my lovely readers. The dedication for this chapter goes to StarFire_Wolf for getting the question right. There will be another question at the end of this chapter. Thanks for your participation J

In the previous chapter...

I slowly walk towards her and once I'm in reach, she pulls me between her legs. I place my hands on her waist and snuggle my face into her neck, I take another deep breath but it still isn't helping. She starts running her hands over my chest and I lean back a bit. I don't make it far because she puts her hands around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. Our first kiss to be exact. I immediately move my lips against hers in response. That's when I realize that something is off. When she pulls away to catch her breath, that's when it hits me like a ton of bricks. That indescribable scent...

Nadia: Please...

Crap, Nadia's in heat.

Chapter 15

Tegan's P.O.V.

I'm pacing the room that I was in with Nadia. She's laying on the desk playing with the tips of her hair. She looks like a little kid. Usually, if we were in this position, she would be trying to find some way to run away from me. But this? This I do not know how to handle. I can handle her running away because I'll always chase after her, she's my mate and it's in my nature. I don't know how to handle her being in heat though. If we were in a relationship and if she accepted me as a mate, I would have no problem with helping her get out of heat.

Nadia: Tegan, are you okay?

I decide that it's better to not answer that question. I'm not okay. Nadia is in heat and I'm fighting every part of my being to not jump her. There's a school full of unmated wolves right outside that door and I'm almost going into a rage to even think of what they might try to do to her. I can't call Dylan, Jackson, or Garret for help because they're all unmated. So what's there left to do? I need to get her out of here and away from me until she calms down, hopefully within the next couple days.

Me: I got it!

Nadia: You could have me if you wanted.

I looked at her in shock. When did she become so brazen?

Me: No, I couldn't. Maybe when you're in your right mind and accept me. Then maybe... eventually.

I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts. Once I reach his name, I hit the call button and wait for him to answer.

Alpha Andy: Hello?

Me: I need your help.

Alpha Andy: With what?

Me: Nadia went into heat and we're in the middle of school.

Alpha Andy: Okay, where are you?

Me: We're in classroom 14. It's on the main floor. There's no class in here for first hour so I can wait with her in here. Just hurry please.

Alpha Andy: Aww, are you having a hard time with your mate in heat?

Me: Alpha...

I hear his booming laughter through the phone and once he settles down he replies.

Alpha Andy: I'll be right there.

I hang up and look at Nadia again. She looks like she's about to fall asleep on the desk. I slide down into a sitting position by the door of the classroom and wait. That's all I can do, right?

My legs are stretched out in front of me and I mind link to Jackson.

Me: Jackson, want to go on that trip with us?