Chapter Sixteen

This chapter is dedicated to _josey_moushi for guessing the question right J Congrats. There will be another question at the end of the chapter to earn another dedication J enjoy.

Previously in The Return to Black Woods...

The three werewolves look at him but dismiss him quickly. Their eyes land on me and they visibly relax. I take a minute to observe these wolves and realize two things. One, they are covering their scents now. And two, they're older and more mature werewolves. I was right, if these werewolves decided to attack, then our best bet would be to run.

One of the wolves grabs a shirt and shorts out of the bag that was sitting on the ground beside their group. She runs towards the woods and within a couple minutes, a woman walks out. She has long black hair and piercing green eyes. She about 5'6" and I instantly recognize her. I jog back towards the forest and change back then throw some shorts on. I run back out to the field and tackle the woman into a hug.

Me: I missed you Stereo.

Stereo: There's no worries Tegan. We've come back for you.

Chapter 16

Stereo, her mate Darrek, and Lucas were now sitting in my living room with a very stiff looking future alpha.

Garret: So, who are you?

Stereo: We're Tegan and Tessie's cousins.

Garret: How did you find them exactly?

Lucas: We narrowed it down. We figured that they either had to be here, or somewhere in The Great Dragon and Wolf kingdom. The kingdom isn't an option since we figured that a place that wants your head on a platter wouldn't be a smart idea, so here we are.

Me: So how did you find out where we were here?

Darrek: We heard rumors that there was a couple of newbies in this town that were extraordinarily strong. So we figured that you ran away to here. Of course, we figured that you would take Tess with you and you can't be on the run with an 8 year old girl. Where is she anyways?

Me: Over at a friend's house.

Stereo: Have you checked this friend out and made sure that they weren't friends with the people that took over the kingdom?

Me: I don't need to.

Stereo: How do you know? They could be anywhere?

Darrek: Hun, don't you think you're being paranoid?

Lucas: Being? Don't you mean been? She's always been paranoid.

Stereo: Shut up. How do you know that they aren't our enemies?

Me: Because the eldest brother to that family is sitting right there!

I point to Dylan and he looks like he needs a bowl of popcorn. He's sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and leaning forward, just enjoying the show. Now that I think about it, where's Jackson?

Dylan: Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the show.

I look back towards Stereo and she looks as if steam is going to come out of her ears any second.

Stereo: You trusted my precious Tessie to a family who raised this goofball?!

Me: It's only for a week.

Stereo: You're leaving her there for a week?!

Me: We have to go find this one witch to turn Zachariah back into a werewolf.