Chapter Twenty-Six

Tegan's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with Nadia next to me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my chest. She makes a groaning noise before rolling over to cuddle more into my chest. Last night, we agreed to be mates and she decided to move in with me. But after thinking about it last night, we might not be here for much longer.

I feel eyes on me so I look down at Nadia who is now awake.

Me: Morning love.

Nadia: Morning. What are you thinking so hard about?

Me: What are we going to do now?

She's quiet for a moment before looking at me again. I smile at her and kiss her nose.

Nadia: You already have plans, don't you?

I nod at her and she sits up, throwing her legs over the edge of the bed.

Nadia: What are they?

I prop myself up on one elbow and look at her.

Me: I think we should continue gathering people to help us take back the kingdom.

Nadia: Is that what you think it best?

After much consideration, I figured it was best to take the kingdom back from the rogues. I never know what is going on in the kingdom and I don't want to leave the rogues in control of the world. I don't think anyone else has the power to take over the kingdom besides us, so I'm definitely going to take it back.

Me: Yes.

Nadia: Then let's do it. I'm with you wherever you go.

__________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers.

I'm sorry to tell you that this is the final chapter of The Return to Black Woods.

Yup, I said it. I'm done writing this book.

However, the new book is already in the process of being written.

I have chapter one already done.

So, just keep an eye out for it.

The name of the next sequel is Following The Unknown (Dragons vs. Wolves: Book Three)

Thank you for all of your support throughout my last two books.

I hope that you stick with me through the third one.

I also hope you participate in the questions at the end of each chapter.

They will be one's about your opinions, so you don't have to, but I would love if you did.

The third book is posted on my profile.

So go read it.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me.

Thanks again.