Version 2 Chapter 2

Originally Posted: June 14th, 2013 

Hey! Wake up!

Aqua

"Wha?" You murmur, drowsily rubbing at your eyelids. A small yawn escapes your lips as you look up into aqua eyes, or should you say aqua colored eye. But then the technical part of your brain realized that would have made the male in front of you sound like a Cyclops; which he was most definitely not. You couldn't see much of him beneath the black cloak he wore, but you assumed that he was nearly your age. He held a large book in his hand, and you wondered for a second "I'm telling you to leave while you can. It's late, and you don't want to get caught out at night" He tilted his head slightly as if trying to get a better view of you.

An intelligent "huh?" escaped your lips. That nap turned out to be the draining variety where you wake up more exhausted than when you originally fell asleep. Maybe sleeping so much was throwing your internal system off or something like that. There was no rational reason for someone to spend more than half of their day asleep was there? It seems like all your energy had gone towards sleeping nowadays "Still sleeping? I do hope that it's worth it in the end. You're quite an anomaly Miss. (Name)" The boy comments partially to you, partially to himself. Your mouth opens for a second, looking like you were about to make some sort of sound, but it shuts close rather quickly, opening again in a yawn. How does he know my name?"I can't believe that I'm here babysitting..." You don't reply, or pay much attention to his words; you're drifting in-and-out of consciousness again. He picks you up from your position against the tree, moving your body so that you were in his arms in bridal position. "Quite troublesome aren't you." He muses, more to himself than to you. For a second you just sit there, head pressed to his chest securely. Something bothers you about it, more than the fact that you are being carried by a stranger while you're practically comatose and that said stranger appeared in a black coat in the middle of the night.

Out of the corner of your eye you catch sight of a flash of black and gold, and you manage to snap out of your daze long enough, you wriggle in his grasp, the sudden movement making his one eye widen as your shaky hand points towards the very thing which had destroyed your home in less than a day. No... Wha- what is that thing doing here?

"You're scared of a simple heartless?" Heartless? Is that what those little bugs are called? You've a long way to go." Even though his tone seemed nearly mocking in nature you still felt your heart beat rapidly in your chest, those things had managed to take away everything, every one... "It won't do anything." He stated. After witnessing all the damage it had done before you weren't inclined to believe him, eyes staying glued to the spot where that thing was. The bug seemed nearly tame at the moment, merely tilting its head curiously at you in the same way that the boy had done earlier. You still refuse to look at it, instead focusing on the face of your savior to keep from panicking. Only one of the aqua blue eyes is present, it's the left one, the right one being shielded by long strands of steely blue hair. The back of his hair isn't quite long as the front, making you wonder if he just prefers to have his eye covered or his hair that style... He's not the tallest male you've ever seen and from what you can see he has a pretty lean frame. The book which he had been holding earlier is floating alongside the two of you, oddly enough. There isn't even enough time for you to question him on his hair, or his floating book, or even the shadowy bug that overrun your planet. A yawn escapes your lips, before you close your eyes and doze off, not the first time today either.

Cyan

You woke up to the odd sound of an instrument you didn't recognize playing. "Phew! Thought you were dead!" The lax voice came from the male besides you... Is that a mullet? You blinked at the mullet-boy. You never saw many people with that hairstyle anymore, you'd always thought that it had died sometime in the eighties or something like that. "Well don't stay out in the open here, it's dangerous" he chided lightly even though he was sitting right besides you, in an equal amount of danger. You blinked at him a few times, slow, lazy blinks that showed just how out of it you really were. You don't think that you saw him around here before... He looks about my age though- and I'm pretty sure I'd recognize someone with a mullet... "Geez..." He said sighing slightly