Version 3 Reflections Pre-Reading

Timespan: March 2014-Nov 2014

Location: Wattpad

Format: Story without choices

Length: 26 Published Chapters + 1 Unpublished Chapter = 27 Chapters

Authoress's Age: 16-17

NOW THIS, is the Sky Writers I feel as if most people will be familiar with. This is the Sky Writers that was around when we were all in an excitable state, constantly updating like mad. Basically, this is the Sky Writers that was around when the fandom was so damn active that it hurt.

Wow now this one brings back memories. There is a 34,000 word chapter in here, I'm not going to lie. If you plan on reading it then I highly suggest taking time to pull out a chair and sit down because it really is a big one in terms of word count and in terms of length.

Most of what happens in the 3rd to the 4th version is preserved in terms of current updates. The 3rd version is actually longer than the 4th version, which is somewhat funny.

I think I ended it because with the later chapters I was starting to feel the same onset feelings of rushing the plot. I was afraid to dive into the OTHER characters, so I skimmed over their fandoms and cut their parts short to get back to KH/FF. 

There are no results in this version, though there are scenes where you get glimpses of other characters asides from the reader. You meet plenty of the OTHER characters in this version, and I'm happy to say that I still hold plenty of fond memories of it. Oh! This is when FFXV was still FF Versus I'm still pretty sure, so you'll see very crude character prototypes from there!