Version 3 Chapter 14

Originally Published: Mid 2014 

Authoress's Note: I wanna see if I can start getting more constant updates out! Weekly updates would be nice, wouldn't they? I know that things seem like they're moving fast, and that's because they are! Though what can you expect in a school like Lucere? Hehe~ It's going to be a fun write alright. I have to thank you guys for so much support for this series, I really look forwards to writing it!~ Please tell me if there are any spelling mistakes in this or any things that don't make sense because I didn't send it off to my editor (Shoutout heyo to Allie!) because I got too excited and posted it anyways. 

"(NAME)! WAKE UP!"

"I'M UP I'M UP!" You yelled. You opened your eyes slowly just to find that the sun hadn't even risen yet. You groaned and snapped your holopad from its chain to check how much time you had to get ready. "DAMNIT LAVI IT'S THREE O' CLOCK IN THE MORNING!" You yelled, pitying your next door neighbors and more importantly, yourself for getting stuck with such obnoxious friends. "Wait... Lavi?" Hadn't Lavi been on a mission with Allen and Kanda...?

"Please (Name)?" Allen's voice begged.

You may have been able to ignore Lavi when he was yelling, but you didn't have the heart to deny a begging Allen. "Ugh, fine, give me a second." You dragged yourself away from the comfort of your bed. You stared longingly at the warm blankets before you turned away. You tried your best to navigate your way through the dark. "Son of a bitch!" You seethed. The pile of clothes you threw into a heap yesterday morning sabotaged your attempts to make it through your dorm in the dark. From the painful throb in your forehead, you were sure that a loud thud also accompanied your fall.

"Did you just fall on your face like an idiot?" Kanda's snark only proved that everyone had indeed heard you fall on your face.

"I hope you impale yourself on Mugen one of these days," you grumbled. Muttering swear words, you picked yourself off the floor. You rubbed your face as you made your way out of your bedroom and towards the door. Hand on the handle, complaints were already leaving your lips, "I better hope it's important or I swear I'm going to be murdering you in- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD!?" You yelled, not even care who else in the Spiritus dorm heard.

"Ummm (Name), mind keeping it down?" Lavi begged. He put his hands together in front of his face and tilted his head in what he probably thought was a cute motion. Your left eye twitched as you just stared at his pathetic attempt of a puppy dog face.

"HELL NO." You smacked him over the head. "IN! NOW!" You stepped asides and pointed into your room, "If you get bloodstains on my couch I swear I'm going to kill you personally," you grumbled. You flicked the lights on, trying to ignore the annoying afterimage from your eyes adjusting. You noticed three new white haired characters standing in the hallway, they were also bloody, but you saw no visible wounds on them. "Don't just stand there and attract attention in the hallway, get in too." You ordered. Your brain felt like it was throbbing and whether it was from- being woken up at three in the morning, falling on your face, realizing that your friends were in your room bleeding, how damn bright the lights seemed to be, or a combination of all of the above- you positively wanted to hurt something.

"So why are you idiots in my room bleeding?" You went around and scoured your room for a first aid kit or something that you could use to patch them up. I hope the alcohol fucking burns.

"Just a few flesh wounds," Lavi dismissed with a wave of his hand. "The old panda already took care of anything major."

"Oh god there was more injuries? Major ones? What happened?" You asked as you located the first aid kit. There were a few vials filled with multicolored liquids, even one like the purple drink that Cook had made you take yesterday. You ignored all those and grabbed what look like cotton balls, rubbing alcohol, and bandages from the kit.