Version 3 Chapter 16

Originally Published: Mid 2014 

Authoress's Note: Not the longest of my chapters, but oh well~ There's a lot of POV switches in this chapter that will be indicated with the magical squiggle line ~~~~~~~ In this chap you get to see some people working and some relaxing, I like both because it shows that these guys are still young and they do goof off and have fun, a bit more of a real effect and that way it doesn't always focus on the reader and just the reader. By the way the song attached is the song that Neku plays for (Name)!~ Sky Writers has broken 9,000 reads and 300 votes! I can't thank you guys enough for all the support and patience!~ As always vote and comment- with any questions, concerns, or opinions! I'm going to be quiet now and let you read!~ 

Swaying, why was the world swaying so much? With this gentle rocking motion, side to side and side to side and side to side, you would probably fall right back asleep at this rate. You yawned. From the body heat of something, you could tell that someone had to have been carrying you, which explains the rocking motion as well. Wait, someone's carrying me? Who? Why? You rubbed your eyes and opened one of them to stare at the boy that looked exactly like Myde, save the hair. His eye met with yours as he looked at you and you almost let out a small eep at the fact that you got caught staring.

"Are you feeling alright, (Name)?"

"Yea, I'm feeling ok, Demyx." You tried to not let the disappointment show in your voice.

"Did you hope I was someone else?" Damnit he caught you.

"No-no. Nothing like that."  Well, kinda. "I guess I'm just surprised to see you here of all places." You tried to change the topic; it would have been too much work to explain why you were constantly sad around him. It was nothing personal against Demyx though. Every time you saw him, it was just like getting hit with all the memories of Myde, only for him to remind you that he was Demyx. It's like if you dangled a child's favorite toy in front of them, but they could never have it. You really didn't expect to see one of the boys you had met so long ago in Twilight Town on a mission no less.

"Deorcyness can go on expeditions too, got it memorized?" Axel tapped a finger to his temple as always. You managed to laugh at his catchphrase.

"What if you said that to an amnesiac one day?" You teased.

"Well they wouldn't have it memorized," Axel said.

There was some detail picking at the corner of your mind, it was something that Axel said a little earlier. "Wait. You guys are from Deorcyness?" Your mind only just processed the earlier half of Axel's statement.

The person you thought was Ven earlier, turned out to be Roxas. It was so eerie how similar the two of them looked- they could have been twins. Maybe they were related somehow?

"That's where all the crazy happens, lemme tell you," Axel said. You still weren't able to get over how similar he was to Reno and even to Lavi in a way. The three could definitely pull off the brother trio that Dante, Nero, and Vergil do.

"I don't even wanna think about all the mad scientists in Deorcyness. Then there just seems to be more and more of them coming from who knows where," Demyx said. He shuddered slightly at the thought. You realized that he was still carrying you and you cleared your throat a little. "Oh that sounds nasty, do you need some water?" Demyx asked.

You smacked your forehead with your hand.

"Demyx, I think you can let her go now." God bless Roxas, if you were being completely honest however, you didn't mind the fact that you were in Demyx's arms too much asides from the fact that he looked so much like Myde, and yet he wasn't.