Version 4: The Final Reflection

Well. Here we are. We're at the end of this book, the end of the former Sky Writers. Sorry for bombing you guys with a flood of updates, but this will be the last. Pay me back. Bomb me with votes, comments, impressions, questions- MAKE THIS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU! So many little things changed from version to version and I didn't catch all the little things. If you're curious as to why something changed, then just let me know. If you like a certain scene and want to know why it was incorporated- ask. If you want advice, ASK! I wish I had someone there to tell me all of this when I started out, and I am more than happy to help out any writers in this fandom who need a little push.

Sky Writers is the culmination of three years of work, what everything has amounted to. And that's also why I have to say goodbye to it once and for all. I'm still being constrained by an invisible skeleton and by the expectations I think you guys have of me- even if you might not have had those expectations in the slightest. The rewrite only dared to deviate so much from the third version, which only deviated so much from the second version. I need a clean slate, and a new book was best to do it in.

I love that this version shows (Name)'s life on Earth. Cook, Walter, Myde, Rai, I honestly can't believe how well received all of them were. OCs are usually despised in the fandom and I'm pretty sure Myde could have his own fanclub at this point. Wish I got the chance to show off more of (Name) and Rai, but there's always a time and place for that- yea? I was so surprised and happy at the great reception these characters got, because they really were big parts of (Name)'s life.

Though some parts were clunkier than I imagined. Some things felt forced, others felt awkwardly described again. I know we can't have things perfectly, but I had to rush some chapters and I don't want to do that going on. I want to give you guys the best, and I certainly don't want to slow down whenever I start.

I love that my writing developed so much in terms of flow and in terms of description. The blocky chunks of texts are broken down, characters are so much better portrayed, and you've seen sides of them interacting with each other I've only started exploring.

That being said, I'm still growing. I still have so much room to grow and I can't wait to start.

Sky Writers dared to be different, and you better believe that the new Sky Writers is only going to do that tenfold. No matter whether this is your first time seeing the first drafts from Quizilla or whether you've seen everything from the beginning to the end, I want to thank you all for your votes and comments. I want to thank you all for the support, and I hope that Middangeard, Lucere, and Traveler's Town will be seeing your faces soon too.

I hope you guys saw my journey with this book and dare to take your own journey with your own writing. No matter how flawed we start off, we can truly develop into something so much more than that with time and practice.

Get things wrong, start over.

But you have to try.

You can't put your stories in the sky if you never write them.

Thank you for everything, see you soon.

Much love from your Authoress, AmorettiElle, AKA Liz~