Version 4 Chapter 7

Originally Published: April 9th, 2015

Authoress's Note: There's a lot of things that I need to say here. First of all, this chapter changed a lot from the original one~ It's completely brand new actually, so pay attention! Though it seems like a lot of filler, it's super important. Picture on the side is the necklace. The song on the side is the song that (Name) is singing near the end. It's just so upbeat and inspired a lot of the chappy. Fun Fact: I used to have a journal, you'll see where that ties into the story eventually~ And this chappy goes to my dear friend Sen, check out some of her stuff it's pretty awesome! Without any further ado, enjoy the new chapter 7 everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on (Name), it's time to wake up!" Ugh. Damnit Myde, it's too early for this shit. You rolled onto your side, making it look like you were doing so unconsciously. Never mind the fact that you coincidentally rolled so your back was to Myde, but hey, a girl's gotta get her beauty sleep somehow. This was a pretty usual day in your house. Myde had a routine which consisted of waking you up for the day. You didn't always wake up when he snuck into your room, to wake you up but today was one of the days that you did. Pretending to be asleep was a last ditch effort to get him to go away. "(Name)~ I bet you're faking~" Myde poked your back gently with his finger.

"Myde, stop bothering her." Rai's command was barely above a whisper. Unlike Myde, Rai actually cared about your ten hours of beauty sleep. Bless your soul, Rai. You're an angel.

"What! I am not! She'd sleep till noon if I didn't do this! Besides, Cook's been slavin' away all morning to make some breakkie, so I'm not letting her sleep through it."

"You're going to wake her up anyways. For the record, I tried and failed."

"C'mon Rai. This is how things always go. I come in to wake up (Name), you come in to try and stop me, and I wake up (Name) anyways."

"... Just hurry up. And hope she doesn't smack you with a pillow this time." Rai chuckled.

"(Name)~ (Name)~ Time to wake up now sleepyhead~" Myde cooed as he shook your shoulder. You scooched slightly further away from Myde, breaking his hold on your shoulder. The bed tilted to the side slightly as you could feel Myde climb onto your bed. "(Name)~ The prince gave Sleeping Beauty a kiss to wake her up, do you wanna be my Sleeping Beauty?"

"Like hell." You swung your pillow hard. There was a satisfying thump, and you smiled through your half-conscious daze.

"Fucking shit! Damnit (Name)!"

Wait... That's not Myde's voice... You blinked as you rubbed your eyes and sat up in bed. You most definitely had made contact with something, but instead of seeing happy light blue eyes and blond hair, you were greeted by furious dark blue eyes and maroon hair.

Myde and Rai. Was that... Just a dream then? You snapped out of your thoughts, realizing that you still had a pissed off Denzel to deal with.

"Oh hey there Denzel~" You singsonged.

Denzel snatched the pillow from your hand and hit you on the head with it. "How do you like getting hit with a pillow?!"

"Isn't there some gentlemanly code about not hitting girls?!" You whined as he continued to smack you with your own pillow. "Alright! Alright! I give, now stop whacking me with that thing it's lethal!"

"Shut up. It's only lethal if I smother you with it. Now get your ass out of bed and get ready. Breakfast is almost ready," Denzel said.

"Oh, seriously? I thought breakfast was at eight?" It didn't feel like I slept till eight...