Version 3 Chapter 26

Originally Posted: Late 2014

ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎: The Notes are going to be in the bottom now, but I highly suggest listening to that song on the side! The External link should lead you to the song Promise by Amalee, this chappy seems short for my standards, but trust me when I say it's important. Tata loves~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The cast is all set.

The teal haired Villager, she shall find refuge within the manor deep in the forest.

The purple haired Butler, he shall answer the door to the manor and invite her in.

The blue haired Master, he shall make sure that everything in his home occurs smoothly.

The green haired Maid, she shall serve snacks and teas for a night of festivities.

The blond haired Doll Twins, they shall provide entertainment for the night.

The brown haired Mistress, she shall provide warmth and mirth.

The pink haired Lady, she shall be the voice of reason.

The cloaked Mastermind, they shall standby, as they have always done.

And then there's you.

What can you do for this tragic Night?

I suppose we'll see.

Get ready for your grand entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't want to do this." The dark haired man held a gun in his right hand, glaring balefully at his opponent.

"Don't I?" Train's eyes didn't move a single inch from the man in front of him now. He knew that Yuri and Repede were positioned on the rooftop of the entryway to the athletics building, ready to jump in and intervene if he needed backup. He doubted he would though. He wasn't known as Chronos's best assassin for nothing.

"Obviously. You'd risk damaging precious cargo."

"I have to admit, I never thought I'd see a pirate before. One with a hooked for a hand too. Can I call you Captain Hook?" Train mocked, smirking slightly as he did so.

"I've been called that."

"No kiddin'. Hmm. If you agree to go quietly and explain what the hell you're doing here, then I'm sure they'd let you go free." Train shrugged his shoulders at that last part. Lucere reminded him nothing of Chronos. This wasn't a place where they trained cold-blooded killers. This was a place where they trained kids to be heroes. It screamed of, 'good always triumphs' and all that good shit.

"Aye? How do I know you're not bluffing?"

"If I wanted to, I could've given you a nice little eye patch on top of your hook hand." Train didn't really want to of course, but he didn't need to let this guy knew that.

'Captain Hook' stared at his brown haired opponent. The boy's hold on that revolver of his hadn't wavered once. He may not have fired a single shot yet, but that piercing, golden stare was enough evidence that the bullet would hit its mark.

Train watched the man across from him carefully. He had the situation under control, but this guy seemed like a loose cannon. It wasn't just his pirate-like appearance. It was that wild gleam in his bright blue eyes. He wouldn't back down from this challenge. And Train knew that.