Chapter 17

Hey there guys. I know it's been a tad while. School just started, meaning busy busy busy for me. Oh joy....

But I just really want to think you all for reading/rating/commenting/fanning and all that good stuff! I really do appreciate it and it makes me smile knowing you guys like the story. :D

~~~~~

“We’re here!” Vinny sang from the front of the bus. Megan and Zack jolted awake and then Zack groaned.

“I don’t want to get up,” Zack grumbled and wrapped both of his arms around Meg. She laughed softly and stroked her fingers through his hair, his head laying on her stomach.

“Come on,” she whispered in his ear. “You’ve got to wake up.”

He mumbled something but she couldn’t understand what it was. She tried to move him but he wasn’t budging.

“Zack,” she whined trying to move his arm.

“Yes?”

“Could you move please?” He shook his head and kissed her stomach where his head was laying. “Darling, I really don’t want to have to call for help,” she laughed softly.

“Ok,” he sighed dramatically and sat up. He kissed her softly and smiled.

“I like waking up like this actually,” he said softly and kissed her lips again.

“Hurry up you guys!” Alex yelled.

“Except for that part,” Zack chuckled. Meg laughed softly and stood up. She grabbed some clothes and changed. She met Alex and Jack in the front lounge.

“Good morning,” she smiled and sat between them.

“You’re in a good mood,” Alex smirked and waggled his eyebrows. Megan slapped his arm playfully. Alex stuck his tongue out at her and Jack cover her eyes with his hands.

“Alex! Not in front of Megan!” he gasped dramatically. Megan pulled Jack’s hands off of her face and laughed. Zack walked in and sat in the couch across from them. Meg tried to stand up but Jack pulled her back down. He wrapped his arms around her and put his legs over her and Alex’s lap.

“She’s mine!” Jack yelled kissing the top of Meg’s head. The bus door opened.

“Anyone home?!” a guy called then appeared up the steps. He looked at Jack and the girl who he was acting protective over.

“Uh…Jack? Who’s the girl you’re…um…I don’t know what to call that.” He sat down next to Zack. Zack got up and moved Jack’s feet to the floor.

“Let go of my girlfriend Jack,” Zack sighed. Megan tried to hide her smile about Zack calling her his ‘girlfriend’.

“Ohhhh, so this is Zack’s girl, not Jack’s?” the guy asked.

“Zack, there’s something I need to tell you,” Jack said in serious tone. “Me and Meg are lovers.”

Megan looked at Jack like he was crazy and Alex and the guy started to burst out laughing.

“Very funny,” Zack grumbled and grabbed Megan’s hand, helping her up. He sat back down next to the guy and pulled Meg on his lap. He loosely wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Megan, this is John from The Maine. John, this is Megan,” Zack said setting his chin on Meg’s shoulder.

“Nice to meet you,” she said shaking his hand.