Finale

“No!” Megan screamed but burst into laughter as Zack picked her up and spun around. His smile was wide as they dropped to the sand. Meg tried to contain her laughter, but failed, and looked over to her boyfriend. He smiled at her and wrapped his hand around hers. She gave his hand a small squeeze and looked up at the clear sky.

The sound of the waves crashing were not far away. Megan closed her eyes, taking in the warmth of the sun on her skin. Her wrist was finally free from the plaster that used to be on it.

Zack turned his side and let go of Megan’s hand for a moment. He set his head on his hand and used to his elbow prop himself up. His other hand went to Megan’s cheek, his thumb caressing her skin softly.

Megan sighed contently and opened her eyes to look at his. They both smiled into their kiss. Megan’s hands got lost in Zack’s hair. Zack moved so he was more over Megan and supporting his weight.

Megan pulled away, pushing Zack’s chest, then stood up and darted towards the ocean. Zack stood and chuckled. He took off after her into the water.

She splashed Zack with water then tried to run through the water that came up a little past her knees. He quickly caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

“You’re never going to get away from me,” he chuckled into her ear. She laughed and turned around his arms to face him.

“Good,” she simply stated. She locked her hands behind his neck. He smiled and brought his lips to hers momentarily. Megan then moved her arms more around Zack’s shoulders, having him in a hug. Zack squeezed her to him, lifting her up slightly.

He set her down and grabbed her hand tightly.

“I love you,” he mumbled against her lips before kissing her again.  

“I love you too,” Megan replied. She brought her hand up and ran her fingers through his hair, the other hand still securely in his.

Meg dropped her hand and pulled Zack closer to the sand. She stopped and started tracing a heart in the sand with her toes.

The water came to shore and went over the heart. The water retreated and left the heart as if it never existed at all.

“Aw, it washed away,” Megan pouted. Zack chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed her shoulder then rested his chin on it.

“Yea, water tends to do that,” he said.

“Shut up,” she mumbled elbowing him jokingly. “Water doesn’t wash away everything.”

“Oh really?” he rose an eyebrow, not really catching on to what she was trying to say. She laughed softly.

“I mean that it can’t wash everything as in things that you feel. Like the way I feel about you, water could never wash away that.”

“That’s true. Absolutely nothing would be able to take away the way that I love you.”

Megan shoved his shoulder slightly but laughed. She turned and headed back towards the water.

“What?” he called after her while laughing.

“Nothing!” she said over her shoulder. Zack smiled and shook his head. He was way over his head in love with this girl. Megan turned around and gestured for him to come closer.

She giggled as Zack slowly came towards her. She watched as he circled her and then grabbed her hand. Zack pulled her forward into the water.

Megan shook her head, letting water go everywhere. She smiled up at Zack then started to swim away. She glanced back at him and slowly shook her head while still having that huge smile on her face. That boy drove her crazy, but in the good way. She was absolutely too much in love with Zack for anything to take that away.

~~~~~

Yep. That's it! I hope you all enjoyed it :). Thank you so much for reading, rating, and commenting! I'm starting to write a new story but I'll try to find some oneshots or something that I can upload maybe from my Quizilla in the meantime. I don't really feel like updating any of the other stories though.

But if you ever feel like reading them clink on the external link!

Again thank you for reading! Please stay tuned!