12. || screen effect

I'm terrible with this introduction thing.

The image above is inspired by Echo by AllisonArcher and was requested by the lovely barrysoallen ! This edit is really simple so I hope you guys understand it clearly. 

i. Screenshot the black image I have above. I made it for you guys to use but you can use a lot of other templates that are on instagram as well. (i'll post a chapter soon on some of the best accounts)

ii. Open Superimpose and upload a white 2:3 background. Put the black image on there however you'd like (mine's sorta kinda centered) and then merge.

iii. As the foreground, upload the image of your choice. Mine is an old Void Stiles edit I had made, but yeah, it worked. After you uploaded it, select the Screen button on the Transform Tab. This should make it look like it's in the black shape.

iv. Move it around until you're satisfied with how it looks. Then merge again and save the image.

vi. Open the image in Phonto and add the title. The font above is Xtreme Medium Demo. Feel free to play around with the coloring and other stuff with it. Like I stated earlier, experimenting around with it is what makes it so fun.

I honestly don't know how you guys understand any of that nonsense that I type, but always ask questions.