92. || smokestacks

for those of you still need covers; I'm not done yet, so don't think I forgot about you. I just needed a break tonight from making covers, so instead I decided to post a tutorial and write a little bit for my other stories. 

Superimpose

i. Open your image as the background and the image below as the foreground. 

ii

ii. Center it on the cover and then put it on the screen overlay under the transform tab. After you do that, you can either mess around with the coloring or whatever, or if you'd like it as my example, put it on black and white by turning the saturation all of the way down. (I might as well have turned the opacity down a little, but I can't really remember. Just experiment around with it) Merge and then save.

 Just experiment around with it) Merge and then save

iii. I slapped the title on it and I'm pretty sure I applied the "Fade" filter in the Phonto app as well, so that's why it's so dark looking. The font is CODE bold as always.

Pics Art

i. Open your image and then go to add photo and add the above overlay. Center it on the cover and put it on screen under the drop down menu. 

ii. Turn the saturation/hue as desired and then press the checkmark and save. Add title in Phonto.

really simple; but you guys seemed to like it (: