book cover contest

to celebrate 1M reads on this book, I thought I'd have another edit type of contest.

I am still in love with the cover allisonsargent made for this book, but I thought I'd spice it up a bit and have another contest for another one.

There are requirements, so if you don't reach those, then your cover will most likely not get picked. Everyone is open to submit; I'd love to see what you guys can do!

here's the requirements:

Title; Book Cover Tips (the font must be couture bold or something similar and if you'd like, you can have a nice cursive font with it like Saint-Andrews Queen or something like that, it doesn't matter)

Author; -voidallison

Style; I'd like something that relates to my profile if that makes sense. I don't want a photo of someone like Captain America because that's not what I'm about, but I'd love something like Crystal Reed or The Flash or something along those lines. If you know me, it shouldn't be hard. If not, just ask and I'll let you know!

Theme; I like colorful and vibrant but not too bright that makes your eyes hurt. I also love darker covers, but I'd like to stay away from black and white. I wanna do something different this time around!

Each person is allowed to make three covers and you are allowed to use any tutorial in this book if you'd like. It doesn't matter to me at all.

Deadline: July 7th (I may extend)

Please tag me when submitting your cover so I can see it. If I don't vote/comment on it in a 24 hour period, it means I didn't get the notification. Please just PM me when you post it or comment here and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Let's see if anyone can top allisonsargent's cover! (It'll be tough, but you guys can do it)

Comment here if you think you'll enter! Good luck to you all!