64. || glowing shadow

This cover is used for one of mine titled Return, which involved a little manipping, but you don't have to do that part if you don't want to.

Superimpose

i. Open your background image (I used the forest, but use whatever you'd like) and then open either your mannipped PNG (see my manip chapter if you're confused) or your first PNG and then your second. Merge this/these to the cover as desire.

ii. Open the same PNG(s) and move them to where they're like a "shadow" for your first merged image you did a moment ago. Go to filter and turn the contrast all of the way down, and turn all of the colors up to where it's white. Use the brush to erase areas on the bottom layer. Don't merge yet.

 Don't merge yet

iii. Go to the transform tab and set it on screen. I turned the opacity down a little on mine so that it doesn't stand out too much, but do whatever you think looks best. Now merge and save.

All you do after that is add your title (I used CODE Bold) and then put it on Wattpad

All you do after that is add your title (I used CODE Bold) and then put it on Wattpad. I hope you guys like this; it's very simple and cool looking in my opinion.

For the editing contest: would you murder me if I ended it a little earlier than planned? I've had a lot of entries so far and I really want to go ahead and pick some winners and all that good stuff, but I don't want to do that if even one of you still wants to enter. I will be patient! Just let me know please, and if I haven't commented on your edit, please let me know as well.