65. || playlist theme

ignore the gross image that is represented for this cover theme (I was working on an instagram edit and just kinda gave up lol) but yeah, this is how you get this song themed cover.

Superimpose

i. Open the template below as the background in Superimpose and your image you want to use as the foreground

 Open the template below as the background in Superimpose and your image you want to use as the foreground

ii. Move the image to where it covers the whole black area. Go to the transform tab and select screen to get it in the black area. Go to mask and select the rectangle eraser and make sure to erase the area that is not apart of the black image. Merge. (see below)

 (see below)

iii. This is optional, but if you'd like to, you can change the color of the bottom of the cover. Upload a color of choice as the foreground and move it to where it covers only the bottom part of the cover. To get something like the second image below, just put it on screen and adjust filters and stuff if needed. For the third photo, put it on multiply. You may have to erase some of the colored image if it goes up into your image before as well. Merge and save.

 Merge and save

Pics Art

i. Open the template above and then go to add image and add the photo you'd like to use. Put it on screen as well through the dropdown menu and then press the checkmark.

ii. For the color, just go to add image again and add your color. Put it on screen or multiply as desired and then save. Add title and you're done!

For the font I used Calibri Bold Italic in case you were wondering as well.

Editing Contest Update: I will be posting the winners tonight. If you were still planning on submitting, please let me know or else I'll post them sooner tonight than planned. I'm thinking in about 30 minutes to an hour, depending when I get the results typed up. Other than that, I'll see you guys then!