16. || fading

Need to learn how to fade the person to the background? Well, here ya go.

Here's how to do one like the image above:

i. Open superimpose and place your PNG of your person on a white background. Merge. 

ii. Screenshot the black image above and open it as the foreground. Click on transform and then set it on screen.

iii. If you want, you can turn the contrast all the way up if you want a more defined look to it. After that just merge and save!

Okay, that's super simple. You guys can use other images as well to do similar effects; you don't have to just use that image. But this is how you just fade the character to the background like normal.

i. Open white image as background and PNG of person as foreground.

ii. Select mask > settings > linear gradient (you might have to scroll over to find it)

iii. Press your finger and drag it across the screen to get the gradient effect. You can mess around with the direction and other stuff by clicking the blue dots, and when you get the look you like, just double tap on the screen to make the change. If you don't want a straight line, you can choose the circle gradient which is right next to the linear one as well.

So that's about it for gradients. I'll try and get that recommendation chapter out for good instagram accounts soon, maybe tonight, but no promises. I'm also just going to post a requesting chapter at the beginning, so please request things there, even if you've already requested something that I haven't done yet. I'm losing track of requests, haha.