88. || scattered collage

*revision chapter*

I kinda stole this idea from canva.com because I thought it'd look cool as a book cover, lol.

Superimpose

i. Open the template as the background and your first photo as the foreground. Go to the transform tab and put it on screen. Place over desired area and merge. Repeat until all spaces are filled.

 Repeat until all spaces are filled

ii. If you'd like a colored background, upload a color as the foreground and put in on multiply or darken under the transform tab. Then, use the rectangle crop to erase the colored areas over the photos. Merge, save, and add your title!

Add Ons

For Pics Art, it's the same overlay modes

For Pics Art, it's the same overlay modes. If you've used templates before, I'm sure you'll figure it out quickly and simply. If not, you can check out my Cover Template Tutorial book that explains the gist of  it (:

You're probably like "why all the revision chapters, Taylor?" so I'll just tell you why so you don't request anymore. Bloodflood as respectfully asked me to not do anymore tutorials on her covers because she likes to have her own theme that makes her stand out, which makes total sense. As an author, there are certain things that you want to do to make yourself unique, and book covers are one of those things. It was rude of me to post tutorials anyways on the covers before asking, so that's my fault. 

Hope these are good alternatives for you guys though! <3