A Late Night Run

(Scars POV)

(Start nightmare)

"Please, let me go! What did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I screamed to the shadow in front of me. "Hush now baby," a deep voice said, "We won't hurt you unless you disobey our orders." What does he me by 'our'? Wait, there's more of him! "Please let me go!" I screamed trying to break the tape around my feet and hands. "I don't even know who you are! Please." I said getting quiet at the end.

(End nightmare)

I woke up in sweat. I keep having the same dream. What does it mean? My moms an alcoholic and says I'm crazy while my dads in jail for murder. That I what I have to live with. I just need to take another midnight run. Think some things over. I got up and put on some sports clothes. (In pic above) I then quietly walked downstairs to see my mum asleep on the couch holding an empty bottle of champagne. *Sigh* I grabbed my phone and ear buds, then quietly rushed out the door. I plugged in my ear buds and put on 'Imagination by Shawn Mendes'. While running a singing along to the song, I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and saw a man dressed in all black. I started to run faster and faster. Once I turned around to run, I bumped into something a fell to the ground. I looked up and saw another man dressed in black. He grabbed my wrist and held on tight. I yaked away and ran across the start and into a dark alley. "Way to go Scar," I told myself, "Run into a dark alley with 2 men dressed in black chasing you!" I ran as fast as I could until someone's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to their chest. "Let go!" I screamed, "Please help! Someone help me!!! He..." Before I could continue, a white rag went over my mouth. Suddenly, everything got blurry. The last I remember was a deep voice saying, "You got her! Good job Caniff!" Then I blacked out.