Cheated

(Scars POV)

I woke up the next day and looked at the time on my phone. Its 11:23am. Well, might as well do something since I'm already up.

(Skip rest of day)

"Hey guys? Have any of you seen Jack? I've been looking for him everywhere!" I asked all the boys who were in the living room. "He went downstairs." Carter said not looking away from his phone. "Thanks!" I said heading downstairs. I walked in to the basement. There was another door but it was closed. I heard some sounds but couldn't tell what it was. "Hmmmm..." I thought. As I opened the door, I saw Jack and some blonde barbie making out. "Huh! What, I!" I screamed. Before anyone could say anything I ran out crying. I ran past the boys, while all of them called after me. I hurried to my room and slammed my door shut. After a few minutes of burrinf my face in my pillow, I heard the door open. I didn't want to see who it was so I stayed facing the wall. "Scarlet? I'm sorry that happened to you! I never should've kept quiet about my feelings!" It sounded like Nash. "Scar, I um, I really like you! I think I'm in love with you! I've never felt this way for any girl in the world before and I hate to see you sad! Please don't cry!" I turned around to see a sad and serious Nash looking at me. I stood up and ran up to him. I didn't realize what I was doing until my lips were on his and my legs wrapped around his waist. He walked over to the bed and layed me down without loosing contact with my lips. He was about to take his shirt off until the door opened to reveal......

******************************

a/n= Sorry! I know some of you guys might hate me for a cliffhanger but, I need to think more about what to write in the future. Lol Love you guys!

Yo pal,
-Kiersten