The One For Me

(Scars POV)

Ethan got up and headed to the door. He opened it to reveal a beautiful girl with long brown hair. "Lily! You made it!" Grayson cheered. She nodded and smiled as she walked in. "Hi! I'm Scarlet but people call me Scar. It's very nice to meet you!" I said, standing up. "Nice to meet you too!" She said. Grayson made her sit in between Nash and Ethan. We then started our game. "Ethan, truth or dare?" Grayson asked. "Hmmm... Dare!" Ethan shouted. "I dare you to order 8 boxes of pizza! 1 for them and 7 for me!" Grayson smiled. "What kind?" Ethan asked. "Just go with peperoni!" Carley said. He nodded and grabbed the phone. We did a few more dares here and there. "Nash, truth or dare?" Ethan asked. "Dare, I'm not a wussy!" Nash responded. "I dare you to kiss Lily for 20 seconds!" He smirked. Nash stuttered, "Oh, um, okay." Lily and Nash both leaned in. As their lips met, Lily's hands went to his neck and his to her waist. The kiss lasted way longer than expected. I smiled as they pulled away, both happy they got that dare.

(Nash's POV)

"I darw you to kiss Lily for 20 seconds!" Ethan smirked. "Oh, um, okay." I said, nervously. Once my lips met Lily's, I felt like I had never kissed anyone before. The kiss was magical and perfect. When we kissed, it felt like we were the only ones in the world. We pulled away a few minutes later. This is when I knew, Lily is the one! I thought it was Scarlet but now, now I know she was my first love but she wasn't the one I was meant to be with. "Lily, I know we just met but um, would you...." I was cut off by Lily's lips on mine. She pulled away and said, "It would be a dream come true!" I smiled and we held hands for the rest of the day.