The Nightmare and The Knight

(Scars POV)

(Start Nightmare)

I was tied up with tears streaming down my face. "P-p-please, let me go!" I screamed to the man in black. "Never! You'll be mine, FOREVER!" He responded. Those last words echoed in my ears making me cry even harder. 'You'll be mine, FOREVER! ever ever ever' Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain in my right cheek."Shut up! And quit crying you little baby!" The man yelled. "Don't you ever call me little again!" I screamed back. I hate it when people call me little. There is is again! I feel a sting in my left cheek this time. "Please, I've already been kidnapped twice! I don't need abuse added to it! Just let me go! Please......" My voice trailed. He chuckled and shook his head. "Keep dreaming sweetheart!"

(End nightmare)

I woke up in tears. How do I keep having dreams like this? What is wrong with me and my life? I tried to close my eyes again but I felt like I was in trouble. And not the kid kinda trouble. I slowly stood up and headed out my room. I passed many doors but stopped at one. I opened the door to see a sleeping Nash. I slowly walked over to him after shutting the door. "Nash?" I sobbed shaking him. "Scar? Is that you?" He asked while turning on his lamp. "Scar are you okay? You're in tears!" Nash said sitting up. "I, I had a nightmare. May I sleep with you tonight?" I asked, still crying. He nodded scooting over. I climbed in under the covers and buried my face into his bare chest. I just now realized he was in nothing but his boxers. I was to busy thinking about that dream to care. Nash wraped his arms around me after turning out the light. After that, I fell peacefully asleep in his warm, muscular arms.

(Nash's POV)

I awoke to someone pushing me and calling my name. "Nash?" The voice sobbed. I peeled open my eyes. "Scar? Is that you?" I asked while turning my lamp on. I looked up to see Scarlet. She had tears all over her face. Why was she crying? Did one of the boys hurt her! If they did I swear it'll be their last! "Scar are you okay? You're in tears!" I said in worry while sitting up. "I, I had a nighmare. May I sleep with you tonight?" She asked. I nodded, scooting over. She climbed under my covers and buried her face into my bare chest. She's so beautiful, even with a tear stained face! I turned the light out, and wrapped my arms around her. After that, she fell asleep peacefully in my arms. I couldn't sleep knowing the girl of my dreams is asleep in my arms, so I just layed there with her. Looking at her beautiful face. This is when I knew, I had to make her mine! I, I love her! And I always will!