Getting Ready

(Scars POV)

After getting ready, we headed to the party. Once we got there, we walked in to see all the boys setting out snacks and drinks in the living room. Cameron was the first to notice us. "Hey! You guys look great!" He said kissing Carley. "Thanks!" We both said as all the boys looked at me. Before we got here, Carley said that her and Cameron were the only ones who new the plan so be ready for the others to flirt to. "Damn girl! You look HOT!" Tay said making me blush and look down. "You're beautiful!" "You look stunning!" I heard the others say. "Thank you all!" I said. "Um, where's Nash?" I asked looking around. "He's upstairs getting ready. Why?" Carter said. "No reason. I'll be right back!" I said walking up stairs. I walked to Nash's room and knocked on the door. Knock knock. "Come in!" He said. I walked in to see a shirtless Nash looking in his closet. I cleared my throat and he turned and looked at me. His jaw dropped. "You ugh, you look um..." He said. "Thanks!" I replied. "Um, need help looking for a shirt?" I asked, looking at his abbs. "Like what ya see?" He asked in a deep, sexy voice. I giggled, "Do ya want help or not?" He smiled and said, "Yes please." After I found him a nice shirt and he put it on, I was about to leave until Nash said, "Scarlet, you really do look beautiful!" I smiled and turned to face him. "You're not so bad yourself!" I said, kissing his cheek and leaving the room. I went downstairs to help get everything ready. 'Tonight's gonna be a good night!' I thought to myself.

(Taylors POV)

We were all setting out snacks when Cameron said, "Hey! You guys look great!" and he missed Carley. "Thanks!" They both said. I looked up to see a beautiful Scarlet in a red, stapless dress. "Damn girl! You look HOT!" I said. Scar blushed and looked down. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! She's, PERFECT!!! I wish I could make her mine! Hey, maybe I can!