A Late Night Splash

(Scars POV)

"Well," Nash said, "I'll introduce everyone. The girl over there is Marlena, that's Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Matt, Taylor, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky. Then you already know me, Nash. The boy in the pool is my little bro Hayes and the girl is my little sis Skylynn." I nodded as a response. "Now the for rules!" Jack J said. I rolled my eyes as he smirked. "Rule 1, do not try to escape, we'll find you and punish you! Plus, there's nothing for miles" Cam said. "Rule 2, don't try to harm us or you'll be punished!" Shawn said. "Rule 3, you will cook, clean, and do anything we ask you to or you'll be punished! Got it?" Asked Aaron. I nodded. "Rule 4, do not talk back or misbehave or you'll be punished!" Aaron added. "And 5, last but not least, obey all our rules and you'll be fine!" Jack G said. "Understood?" Cam asked. "Yup!" I responded popping the p. "Now," Cameron said, "We bought you clothes and a bikini. So, follow me to your room and get ready to go swiming!" I sighed. "It is getting dark though." He smiled. "Swimming is fun at night!" Taylor said. I rolled my eyes at his smirk and followed Cameron upstairs. Once we got to 'my' room, I went to 'my' dresser and got out the bikini. I was about to take my shirt off when I remembered Cameron was in the room with me. I stopped what I was doing and pushed him out of 'my' room and locked the door. After changing into my bikini, (bikini @ top) I ran downstairs and outside to see all the boys and the 3 girls in the water. All the boys were shirtless and in swim shorts, while Lainey and Marlena were in bikinis also and Sky in a one piece child swin suit. There are a lot of boys so I assumed all were in the pool, but I was wrong. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my body and pick me up. I looked up to see Carter holding me. "Don't you dare drop me in the pool!" I said while giggling. He smiled, "Too late!" Before I knew it, we were in the air above the pool. We both went under, me still in Carters arms. Once we both came out, I said playfully, "Oh you are so dead!" He jumped put of the pool saying, "Only if you can catch me!" I smiled. As I was about to get out, all the boys said, "We'll help you Carter!" I turned around to see all boys charging at me! "Run Scarlet! Run!" I heard Malena say. I hurried out and ran around the yard as fast as I could, but there were too many! After a few seconds, Taylor was able to catch me. He picked me up bridal style and ran to the pool. At the edge he jumped. I pushed myself away from him but still ended up in the pool. With everyone laughing, I thought to myself, "This might not be too bad!" What am I thinking? They kidnapped me for crying out loud! They can still be good people, right?