A Game Of Truth and Dares

(Scars POV)

"I dare you to lick the bottom of Taylors foot!" Matt said to Carter. He sighed and did his dare. A few more dares went on until my name was called. "Scar, truth or dare?" Marlena asked. "Dare!" I answered. Lots of 'oo's and 'ahh's went around the room. "I dare you to kiss...." She said looking around the room. "Jack Gilinsky!" Marlena said. I nodded, scooting closer to Jack G. "You don't have to if you don't want to!" Jack G said. "A dares a dare!" I replied. I leaned in and so did he. A few seconds later, I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. I felt sparks as our lips moved in sync. I don't wanna pull away. It feels, magical!

(Jack Gs POV)

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" I said even though I really want her to. "A dares a dare!" She replied. We both started tonlean in. A few second later, I felt a pair of soft, warm lips on mine. There they are, the *SPARKS!* As our lips moved in sync, I thought to myself, "This is the best kiss I have ever had! I have never felt this way for a girl before! I never want this moment to end! Its, its magical! I need to make her mine!

(Nash's POV)

They both starting leaning in. Once their lips met, I felt anger rush through me! After a few minutes, they pulled away. "So um Scar, would you like to go out sometime?" Jack G asked. "Anytime!" She replied. That's it! "Um, I tired! I'm gonna go to bed. Night!" I said heading upstairs. I can't believe it! I was gonna ask her out tonight until Gilinsky did! Great! I lost my chance. Well, if I really loved her then I'd be happy if she was happy. So, I'm happy for her. Jack Gs a lucky guy! He just better take care of her and not hurt her, or else! But, there still has to be a way to make her mine!

(Scars POV)

"Night!" I called to Nash. "Okay, Aaron, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" He smiled. I smirked. "I dare you to call your crush and tell her how you feel!" I said. I knew Aaron liked Lainey and Lainey liked Aaron so I decided to hook them up a while back. Ya know, for one of my best friends! "Um, okay." He said nervously looking at Lainey and pulling out his phone. He dialed her number and her phone started to ring. "One sec, my phones ringing!" She said not looking at the collar ID.

(Begin call)

L: Hello?

A: Lainey, I love you and have since I first set eyes on you!

L: *gets up, runs to Aaron, and kisses him*

L: I love you to! *says into phone, then hangs up*

(End call)

"I knew it!" I screamed, doing a victory dance. "Your smart and strange, but I like it!" Jack G says. I smile. "Marlena, truth or dare?" Lainey asks. "Truth, I've had way to many experiences of doin dares with you people!" Marlena says. "Who do you like?" Aaron asks. "Um, I ugh, I like..." She starts. "I'll be right back!" Shawn says leaving the room. "I like Shawn okay! Just don't tell him, he doesn't like me back, trust me!" She whispers sadly. "You do!" Shawn jumps around the corner, scaring everyone. "Ahh!" Everyone jumps. Marlena nods. "Marlena I um, I've been needing to ask you for a while now um, will you be my gf?" Shawn asks. She smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "I'd love to!" She answered. That was the start of a beautiful relationship!

******************************

a/n= Aww! Wasn't that sweet! Well, I need some more characters so please comment down below if you'd like ta be in my book! :-)

Yo pal,
-Kiersten