The Set Up

(Scars POV)

Ding Dong. I walked over to the door and opened it to be greeted with a crowd of people. "Hello! Welcome, come in! Thank you all for coming!" I said as everyone started barging in. A little while later, the house and backyard was full with drunk teenagers. I had no idea where anyone was so I decided to get a drink. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a random alcoholic drink. I started chugging it down because of how bad it was. "Whoo!" Taylor said as he cane up beside me. "May I have this dance?" He asked. I smiled and said, "Well, got nothing else to do so sure!" We walked onto the dace floor (living room floor) and started to slow dance. His hands were on my waist and mine around his neck. We swayed side to side just small talking. He made me giggle a few times which I liked. After the song I went and got a little drunk. Hey, don't judge, its a party. Gotta have fun. While I was pouring another drink, I saw Nash walking up the stairs and decide to follow. Once we got to the hall, I went up to him and said, "Where ya going? The party's down there. Oh, I know what'll make ya feel better! Come, dance with me!" Suddenly, things started getting blurry and I got dizzy. "Whoo! Slow down there. Scar, you're drunk. Here, you need to lay down. I'll take you to your room." He said, concerned. I nodded as I started to loose balance. "Here!" Nash said, picking me up bridal style. He walked to my room and layed me down on the bed. "T-t-thanks!" I managed to get out. He smiled and was about to leave until I said, "Please! Don't go! I want you to stay with me!" He turned around and smiled. "Okay, I'll stay. Scoot over!" Nash said as he claimed under the covers with me. "Nash, I um..." I was cut off by Nash's lips on mine. I smiled as our lips moved in sync. "I, love, you!" Nash said in between breaths. "And I love you!" I responded. After a few minutes of kissing, Nash asked, "Scarlet Jones, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him. "It would be my pleasure!" I said, and we both fell asleep in each others arms.