Nice To Meet You

(Scars POV)

Knock knock knock!

"Coming!" I yelled, rushing downstairs. Once I opened the door, two identical boys walked in. "Hey! I'm Ethan! This is my bro Grayson!" Ethan said, hugging me. "You must be Scarlet!" Grayson said, hugging me next. I nodded. "Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile. "Boys! Ethan and Grayson are here!" I yelled. Suddenly, all the boys came running down and hugged the Dolan boys til they couldn't breathe. I giggled at this. We all sat down and ordered pizza. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. It was the pizza guy. He kept giving me these looks and kept checking me out. Taylor came over behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then started kissing my cheek which made me giggle. I payed the guy and Ethan got the pizza for me. "Thanks!" I said before closing the door. I turned around so now I was facing Taylor. "And thank you for saving me from that pervert!" I said, kissing him on the lips. We stayed like that for a while kissing while everyone else put on a scary movie and passed out pizza. Taylor and I sat in the love seat with our pizza. After we ate, Jack G turned on the movie. Taylor and I started to cuddle. After the previews, we were about to press play when there was another knock on the door. Jack J got the door and in walked in the guy from the park, Conner. "Hey Conner! Long time no see!" Shawn said. Conner said hi to everyone and then cane over to me and Taylor. "Hey Taylor! How ya been?" He smiled. "I'm good! This is my girlfriend Scarlet, but she likes to be called Scar!" Taylor said to him. "Nice to meet you!" Conner said smiling. "Ya to!" I replied. Conner sat on the bean bag chair and we started the movie. I jumped a few times and by the middle of the movie, I was in Taylors lap. I was sitting there, bridal style with one of his hands on my back, and the other on my thigh. Taylor smiled as I hid my face in his neck. After the movie, Cameron suggested we play truth or dare. We all decided yes. We were about to start until I thought of the perfect person to do it with us. Taylor let me use his phone and I called that person. A little while later, there were knocks on the door. I opened it to reveal...