I'm Not The Only One

(Scars POV)

I woke up to something dropping. I looked up to see a beautiful girl with blonde hair sitting next to me with a first aid kit. "Hi! I'm Lainey. I help nurse people when they get hurt or sick. It seems you have spained your wrist and broke a toe. But other than that, you should be fine." She said, "Matt, she's up. I'll leave you two alone." I slowly sat up to see the blonde boy come towards me. He sat down on the bed by my waist. "How are you feeling Scar?" He asked. I looked at him as if he were crazy. "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to intoduse myself. I'm Matthew but people call me Matt." Wait a second. That's why I thought I knew them from somewhere. They're Magcon, and my favorite Magcon boy, Matt is worried about me! "I'm okay. Just a little dizzy. Why did you guys kidnap me? I mean, you're Magcon, any girl in the world would run away with you but you decide to kidnap me." He made eye contact. "You're... different. We have seen your YouTube videos. You're not like any girl. I've never thought there would be a girl like you in the world before!" I smiled. Before I knew it, we were both leaning in. Next thing I know, I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. Matt scooted closer to me. We sat there, kissing for a while of so until there was a knock on the door. We jumped apart, scared if someone saw. In walked in Lainey. "Hey lovebirds! Scar, I'm gonna need you to lift your shirt up for me to check your bruises. If you want Matt to leave he will." She said. "I'm fine." I said while lifting up my shirt, revealing my teal and black sports bra. Matt's eyes met and never left my hazel eyes. I smiled when he put his hand on mine. "Scar, I know this is a weird way and time to ask, but will you go out with me?" He asked. "I'd love to. But first I need answers." I responded. He nodded then left. "Soooo... You like Matt huh?" Lainey giggled. I nodded. "Who do you like?" I asked. She hesitated, "I can tell we are going to be good friends!" I laughed, "Don't you dare change the subject!" She smiled. "Aaron", she whispered. Suddenly the door opened and Nash came in. "Time for you to meet everyone!" He said trying not to look away from my eyes. I quickly pulled my shirt down and followed Nash and Lainey outside. We walked down the stairs and into the (HUGE!!!) backyard. There was a big pool with clean, bright blue water. Beside the pool was a table with 1 girl and 8 boys. While Hayes and Skylynn were in the pool. "Hello thers little lady!" A boy with a bandanna said. "Don't call me little!" I scolded. He smirked as all eyes went on me. Matt gave me a warm smile. I smiled back but then frowned at the others.