Don't Touch Me!

(Scars POV)

I woke up to a hand on my thigh. I was tied to a bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see the man in black from earlier. His hand was slowly moving up and down my body. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine and hands are ripping my shirt off. He put his hand in my butt which made me gasp. Right when I did so, his tonuge slipped into my mouth. I tried to push him off but he was too strong! I finally decide to bite his tonuge real hard. After I did that, he pulled away as blood dripped from his mouth. "Don't you ever kiss me, or touch me like that again!" I screamed, wishing, hoping Nash would find me. I felt a stinging pain in my right cheek. He just slapped me! "You're going to die and right after that, you are going to hell!" I said in anger. "Why do ya say that?" He asked. "Because my boyfriend and his friends will kill you! They're gonna find me, and when they do, you'll be regretting kidnapping me!" I replied. "Oh, so now you're dating one of your kidnappers? Did I teach you nothing?" Asked a female voice by the door. I turned my head to see my drunk mum. "I hired your ex so I wouldn't have to do the dirty work. Turns out, he's doing a good job." She said. I looked at the man in black. "Eric?" I asked. He took off his mask to reveal his face. It is my ex, Eric! "Wtf! Just let me go!" I screamed. He smirked. "Not just yet, we haven't even gotten to the good part yet!" He said. "Back off pervert!" I spit in his face. "Nice try babe, but bad girls get punished!" Eric said. "Help ms! Someone please! Help me! He..." I was cut off by Eric's lips on mine once again. Eric was now hovering over me. "Get off of her!" A male voice said as Eric was pulled off of me. I tried to see who it was but I suddenly blacked out.